Haven suite snacks

zeppgirl

Sorry no pictures.  We have had sandwiches...pb/J, ham, turkey.  Chips and salsa or Guacamole, Cheese/crackers, Chocolate covered strawberries, sliced fruit platter, cookies, apple pie.  Last year out butler was able to get a pastry chef to make us some peach cobbler...she even brought us ice cream.

Ask, nicely....

• Like 2

If you see it in the Garden Café Buffet just tell your Butler that is what you would like.

Like those almost impossible hard to find COOKIES - - -

Sometimes as previously posted - there is a schedule of fruits snacks by the day - - -

If your Butler can tell you more about it - just add or delete the items or skip all together.

Really in some cases the snacks goodies are dinner time overkill - when is a good time to deliver

the goods - ah er - after lunch but I am not hungry - just before dinner really you shouldn't have !

Communication and planning are essential to avoiding waste of food. 

• Like 1

These pictures are pretty representative of what we received on our cruise on the Escape a few weeks ago.  It was great!

I happened to mention to Jefferson, our butler, that my son loved the chocolate chip cookies.  Every day, we received a tray of 7 or 8 cookies.  And every day, my son and husband ate them, lol.  I loved the little  hor d'oeurves and of course the chocolate covered strawberries (because you have to have something to eat with your champagne I was told, lol). 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Georgia_Peaches said:

We requested oatmeal raisin cookies and had a plateful in our room every day.  We also got PB&J finger sandwiches.  Sadly, no peanut M&M's to be found...and they weren't in the pool area either.  This was on Breakaway in June.  

That's why my wife and I asked for M&M's and cashews.  Put both in my mouth at the same time and chew.  YUM!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

They had a bowl of M&M's at the Haven Bar on the Escape in June. I watched dozens of people on boarding day just reached in a grab them. No spoon to scoop them out, everyone used their fingers, pretty freaking gross.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Laszlo said:

They had a bowl of M&M's at the Haven Bar on the Escape in June. I watched dozens of people on boarding day just reached in a grab them. No spoon to scoop them out, everyone used their fingers, pretty freaking gross.

OMG that's so gross.  Perhaps the reason they no longer have them out for the taking.  On our November cruise on Breakaway, they were available in the haven courtyard but there was a scoop.  I did however, notice that several children bypassed the scoop in favor of their hands 😮😝

• Like 2