Symphony Anniversary Cruise

Hi All,

We just received the go ahead to book all entertainment, restaurants, etc on the Nov 2 Anniversary cruise, but we cannot see the shows listed.  Has anyone else had this problem?  We've  also been trying to get some info on the details of the "celebrations" on this cruise- has anyone heard anything? Thank you in advance for any info/advice!

5 hours ago, kmorg1234 said:

We just received the go ahead to book all entertainment, restaurants, etc on the Nov 2 Anniversary cruise, but we cannot see the shows listed.  Has anyone else had this problem?  We've  also been trying to get some info on the details of the "celebrations" on this cruise- has anyone heard anything? 

You might also ask in the roll call thread for this sailing.

Edited by Biker19

7 hours ago, kmorg1234 said:

Hi All,

We just received the go ahead to book all entertainment, restaurants, etc on the Nov 2 Anniversary cruise, but we cannot see the shows listed.  Has anyone else had this problem?  We've  also been trying to get some info on the details of the "celebrations" on this cruise- has anyone heard anything? Thank you in advance for any info/advice!

who did you get the "go ahead from?"  I cannot access anything other than the comedy show yet.

The ability to book the comedy show has been there for a long time.

I have no other entertainment reservations available.  

It's still three months.  They will be there when they are there.  Just keep checking.

Are you saying that  you can see more entertainment to book, @kmorg1234 ?

Thanks for the responses.  Merion Mom, you are right, all I see is the comedy show.  I just expected the other shows would be available since the "you can check in now for your cruise" email went out.  My bad. 

22 minutes ago, kmorg1234 said:

Thanks for the responses.  Merion Mom, you are right, all I see is the comedy show.  I just expected the other shows would be available since the "you can check in now for your cruise" email went out.  My bad. 

You will find that Royal's emails are not the most dependable.   We probably get a few Royal emails per year that are trying to sell us excursions for cruises we don't have booked.