Carnival Miracle 4K French Door Cabins

CWcruisers

Any recent cruisers on the Miracle that can tell me if the French Door cabins on Deck 4 have been converted to floor to ceiling glass or if they are still French Doors?  I have search extensively but can't find the answer.  Thank You.  😃

30 minutes ago, Stick93 said:

This has been discussed many times. I believe they have been removed from all spirit class ships. 

Trust me, I tried to search for it before making my post and could not find anything.  I tried all different configurations in the search field because I understand people get annoyed when a post is discussed over and over again.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, CWcruisers said:

Trust me, I tried to search for it before making my post and could not find anything.  I tried all different configurations in the search field because I understand people get annoyed when a post is discussed over and over again.

Ask again. You never know maybe someone knows better. People ask the same questions all the time. 

27 minutes ago, Stick93 said:

Ask again. You never know maybe someone knows better. People ask the same questions all the time. 

I"m getting conflicting information.  That's why I was hoping someone that has recently sailed on the Miracle could set me straight.

4 minutes ago, edspec said:

I think there is a drydock coming up next year, perhaps that is when the change will take place.  I've been looking too, trying to decide if we want to try those for an Alaska cruise.

Bingo. Doors are slated for removal during drydock in Feb-March 2020.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, CWcruisers said:

Any recent cruisers on the Miracle that can tell me if the French Door cabins on Deck 4 have been converted to floor to ceiling glass or if they are still French Doors?  I have search extensively but can't find the answer.  Thank You.  😃

Hi stranger!!!  I was hoping that were cruising again.

I actually booked the Legend B2B (Venice-Barcelona-Tampa) in a 4K and then found out the French Doors are no more. 😥

Sailing with some mutual friends.  Would be great if you two would join us!!

We sailed on the Miracle in April and had a French Door cabin and the door was still there.  Don't recall if we tried to open it or not. Love those cabins - interior cabin price with a small upgrade cost ($2.50-5 per person per day) for a cabin with not only natural light, but with a couch and coffee table. Have sailed in them a number of times on the Miracle. Love the Miracle, too! Sorry it left our home port of Tampa, but the Legend is a sister ship and have sailed on her, too.

39 minutes ago, Djptcp said:

We sailed on the Miracle in April and had a French Door cabin and the door was still there.  Don't recall if we tried to open it or not. Love those cabins - interior cabin price with a small upgrade cost ($2.50-5 per person per day) for a cabin with not only natural light, but with a couch and coffee table. Have sailed in them a number of times on the Miracle. Love the Miracle, too! Sorry it left our home port of Tampa, but the Legend is a sister ship and have sailed on her, too.

This is exactly the reason we picked this cabin on the Spirit. Extra bit of room makes a big difference. I don’t know if the doors still open on that ship, but it wouldn’t matter. This cabin on deck 4 was $20 cheaper than a standard interior on deck 7.