Carnival Glory - LIVE - Aug 25-Sep 1 - NOLA - Montego Bay, Grand Cayman, Cozumel

Saint Greg

Just now, alliecat1970 said:

Hello I need you to confirm if carnival is still using Hendricks gin pretty please we leave on vista in a few weeks.      Thank you janet

Is that something they only had at alchemy or everywhere?

4 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Met some CC folks on my way out of Alchemy. Nice to meet you. Wish I could’ve talked longer but I had to get to the dining room before they gave my table away.

Are they following your live review?

3 minutes ago, alliecat1970 said:

Thank you again watching from Texas can’t wait to see what you’re having for dinner.

Janet 

Oh gosh. I’m going with waiter suggestions and I’m a little nervous about the appetizer.

1 minute ago, Saint Greg said:

I don’t know if you have amazon prime or not but this is what I got.

Individually Wrapped Disposable... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07GPXLCDW?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

Thank you for the link.  They're currently unavailable, but I have some I purchased at HEB and put a bunch in a ziplock.  I do like the individually wrapped straw idea, though.  Will check back on them again soon.  I almost live on Amazon.

33 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Met some CC folks on my way out of Alchemy. Nice to meet you. Wish I could’ve talked longer but I had to get to the dining room before they gave my table away.

Did they see your monkey or did you recognize them from CC? Don't think I have saw your picture here or on your blog.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, canes20 said:

Did they see your monkey or did you recognize them from CC? Don't think I have saw your picture here or on your blog.

They stopped me on my way out. I assume

either the monkey or matching up drinks. Last year I had a couple figure me out by a picture I posted of a window in the MDR. They were sitting close by and were reading CC.

Edited by Saint Greg

20 minutes ago, alliecat1970 said:

I’m just going to take your word lol I would have stayed safe iceberg lettuce salad fried chicken baked potato this eve and of course chocolate melting cake or pecan butter ice cream     Janet 

Good choice! I’ve had their Southern Fried Chicken, and it was very good. Not sure you ever tried this, but I always ask for peanut butter on the side of the chocolate melting cake and the vanilla ice cream. I’d take a scoop of PB and cake—yum—and follow with spoonful of ice cream. Heaven! 😇

• Like 1