Celebrity Constellation - 220V Power Outlets?

KatyaM

We are sailing in a Sky Suite on Celebrity Constellation in October 2019. According to the Celebrity Website, there is both 110V and 220V power to the cabin. I would like to bring my 220V hair dryer, rather than a less powerful dual voltage one. Does anyone know where the 220V outlet is located in the cabins? Thank you

9 minutes ago, KatyaM said:

We are sailing in a Sky Suite on Celebrity Constellation in October 2019. According to the Celebrity Website, there is both 110V and 220V power to the cabin. I would like to bring my 220V hair dryer, rather than a less powerful dual voltage one. Does anyone know where the 220V outlet is located in the cabins? Thank you

You will not be allowed to use your hair dryer onboard, it will likely be confiscated.  There is a hair dryer supplied in your cabin.  All of the outlets are located together.

1 hour ago, ipeeinthepool said:

You will not be allowed to use your hair dryer onboard, it will likely be confiscated.  

What’s your basis for saying this? Celebrity’s FAQs specifically state that hairdryers are allowed. 

https://www.celebritycruises.com/company/customer-support/help-and-faqs/pre-cruise/all-pre-cruise-faqs

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Turtles06 said:

What’s your basis for saying this? Celebrity’s FAQs specifically state that hairdryers are allowed. 

https://www.celebritycruises.com/company/customer-support/help-and-faqs/pre-cruise/all-pre-cruise-faqs

Ok, I stand corrected.  I always stopped after reading the portion were it says no heating elements.   I'm not sure it makes sense to me, but it's apparently ok.

7 hours ago, ipeeinthepool said:

Ok, I stand corrected.  I always stopped after reading the portion were it says no heating elements.   I'm not sure it makes sense to me, but it's apparently ok.

Not "apparently."  Expressly.  😃

BTW, lots of folks here in the Celebrity forum talk about bringing their own hair dryers on board.  (Personally, I would not bother.)

14 hours ago, KatyaM said:

It is not necessary that you pack it, you will find one in your cabin, use that space in your suitcase for another item

1 hour ago, Essiesmom said:

Since all of the non-suite cabins on M class have two EU and two US, I suspect there will be at lease that many in a suite.

enhance

Thanks for correcting my faulty recall as to the number of 240 volt outlets in M-Class staterooms!  Sorry for misinformation in my earlier post...