Gee I hope I like Royal Caribbean

8 minutes ago, Chiliburn said:

So with the cruise planner prices constantly fluctuate.

If you see something your interested in book it and pay for it. If the price drops just cancel it and rebook under the new price.

No questions asked and your credit card is refunded the balance.

The transactions used to done out of Miami and there used to have international transaction fees.But now they are done here out of Sydney and no fees.

Thanks for that, I have noticed wild fluctuations in the soft drink package, I guess next year I will start and follow them closer.

33 minutes ago, Chiliburn said:

Not on the older ships .The suites are cheaper per night on the older ships but don’t have specialty dining,booze packages and internet.

That cruise we paid $1550 each ( no onboard credit) .Theres free booze and coffee machine in the lounges, a private number to the kitchen and they will make just about anything and bring it to your cabin for free .Also a couple of private functions with the captain and his staff .which has fantastic food.

Basically first class .

When you add the extras it’s good value.

Fair enough.

4 minutes ago, GUT2407 said:

I said four booked, that’s what the personalised says, but it’s actually only three, they count my circumnavigation as two.

I suppose it depends on how they sell the cruise, as one or two legs or both.

3 minutes ago, MicCanberra said:

I suppose it depends on how they sell the cruise, as one or two legs or both.

Yeah they were selling it as seperate legs and one cruise, (when we booked the price was the same) we booked as a circumnavigation, but I guess they processed it as two, can’t see that it matters though one way or another.

I must say that the Tassie cruise was a great price, about $160 pp pn for a mid ship balcony.

i had been banned from booking any more cruises, but the price was just too good to pass up. And couldn’t find a Tassie one with Princess or Celebrity.

Just now, isajack said:

Love Radiance of The Seas, especially because she is a small ship, doing 38 days 5th September...can't wait.

Size was a factor, we aren’t fans of the mega mall ships.

23 minutes ago, GUT2407 said:

Size was a factor, we aren’t fans of the mega mall ships.

We have sailed on Radiance before and loved the layout of the ship, food was excellent, friendly staff, but more than anything love her size, not a fan of the mega ships.  She is a little worn around the edges, but still beautiful. So looking forward to first week in September..here we come Radiance..

Edited by isajack

5 hours ago, GUT2407 said:

Yeah they were selling it as seperate legs and one cruise, (when we booked the price was the same) we booked as a circumnavigation, but I guess they processed it as two, can’t see that it matters though one way or another.

It may for things like OBC and such, but that may not concern you.

5 hours ago, GUT2407 said:

I must say that the Tassie cruise was a great price, about $160 pp pn for a mid ship balcony.

i had been banned from booking any more cruises, but the price was just too good to pass up. And couldn’t find a Tassie one with Princess or Celebrity.

Even sweeter that you were given permission to book it.

1 hour ago, isajack said:

We have sailed on Radiance before and loved the layout of the ship, food was excellent, friendly staff, but more than anything love her size, not a fan of the mega ships.  She is a little worn around the edges, but still beautiful. So looking forward to first week in September..here we come Radiance..

I will be on Radiance next year, many people love it.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, MicCanberra said:

I will be on Radiance next year, many people love it.

I like it. Have done two half circumnavigations on her. I think I've said before that cruising on Radiance like putting on a comfortable  pair of old slippers.

Edited by lyndarra
typo

8 minutes ago, lyndarra said:

I like it. Have done two half circumnavigations on her. I think I've said before that cruising on Radiance like putting on a comfortable  pair of old slippers.

If they are my slippers, that would be good but I am not sure I want to wear someone else's slippers.

6 hours ago, Chiliburn said:

For me graham it’s not worth it.

I think if you wanted the private flow rider and rock climbing it would be .

we have the ovation booked for 22 feb and the KEY is available.We have a junior suite on that cruise.

With a suite you get most of that anyway.B275D689-F19F-4EE3-9521-0FDC1ED6D1A2.thumb.png.6f1c5df17e8c5663418b2b7ea821bbc5.png

6 hours ago, Chiliburn said:

For me graham it’s not worth it.

I think if you wanted the private flow rider and rock climbing it would be .

we have the ovation booked for 22 feb and the KEY is available.We have a junior suite on that cruise.

With a suite you get most of that anyway.B275D689-F19F-4EE3-9521-0FDC1ED6D1A2.thumb.png.6f1c5df17e8c5663418b2b7ea821bbc5.png

Sorry. Misread your post ..thought you had purchased the Key. I agree, I does not look as though it is such good value.

The KEY would be worth it to some people .

But you have to pay for every day.

If you add it up   ,internet $20 a day,private sports activities.

lunch and breakfast at chops first and last day,priority seating and jumping the line.

Especially if you could Avoid A security as you get on the ship.

Edited by Chiliburn

1 hour ago, Chiliburn said:

The KEY would be worth it to some people .

But you have to pay for every day.

If you add it up   ,internet $20 a day,private sports activities.

lunch and breakfast at chops first and last day,priority seating and jumping the line.

Especially if you could Avoid A security as you get on the ship.

Absolutely no one can avoid  A Pass security  ..from the Captain down

1 hour ago, SinbadThePorter said:

Thanks for bringing her back. Just don't wear her out or drink all the booze on board. 😁

No chance of that, the Diamond club has unlimited drinks for me but I only really have a few each evening.