Complimentary minibar set up for suite

SeaSharp

Just booked my first full suite on the Princess Crown and was wondering how many little bottles of liquor would be included in the complimentary minibar set up.  Reviewing pictures that past passengers have posted of the suite, it looks like 8 miniatures are included.  Would more liquor be included if the cruise was for a longer duration, say 10 days??

1 night or 28 nights - it's the same set-up regardless 

If your cruise is longer, and also sold in shorter segments (for instance, a 21 nighter also sold as 3 separate 7 nighters) you'll get a set-up each segment, regardless of how you booked it 

You get 8 mini bottles of liquor for each setup.

You get one setup per leg based on the most legs your cruise could be booked as.. So if you have a 14 day cruise that could have been booked a 2 seven day cruises, you will get 2 setups.

5 minutes ago, mevs904 said:

Just curious, what about passengers who book during a Sip ‘n Sail?  Any alternatives for the mini bar?

The only alternatives are to trade it all in for a bottle of wine or two coffee "cards," also not needed if you have SnS

Thanks, Caribill.  I don’t think that there’s a suite in our near future, but I appreciate the information.  Although we’re not big drinkers we do tend to book our cruises during Sip ‘n Sail promotions.

8 hours ago, mevs904 said:

Just curious, what about passengers who book during a Sip ‘n Sail?  Any alternatives for the mini bar?

When we have the Sip n Sail, we trade it for all scotch, sparking water, gin, and tonic for drinks in our cabin.  A few times, I have packed the small bottles.