Diamond/Diamond Plus Club RCCL

5 minutes ago, Twice_a_year said:

Scotty,

I'm  D+ and have never enjoyed the gathering after the muster that you have described. Is this something new?

We have done 2 cruises on Empress before and after the Cuba runs and it existed then. Recent posts from other CC members say it is still occurring. My timing relative to muster might be off. 😉 

Edited by Scotty G

24 minutes ago, Scotty G said:

We have done 2 cruises on Empress before and after the Cuba runs and it existed then. Recent posts from other CC members say it is still occurring. My timing relative to muster might be off. 😉 

Still exists. 

On our sailing, it was also held inside Boleros. 

The LA made an announcement at 4:30 that port side is the Diamond event, so if you are not Diamond please move to the starboard side. 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Twice_a_year said:

Scotty,

I'm  D+ and have never enjoyed the gathering after the muster that you have described. Is this something new?

I've participated in it July 2018 on Empress and three additional cruises since.

16 minutes ago, BlueSkySailing said:

On Majesty in 2 weeks and this will be my first diamond cruise. Is this get together just on Empress of the Seas or Fleet wide?

Just Empress, most likely because there are no dedicated SL,CL,DL lounges on the ship.

• Thanks 1

I have been battling this issue regarding the lack of a nightly event on the Empress from its first sailing here in South Florida. John, you are correct. If the Majesty can have one why can't the empress? Have battled corporate for too long and finally I'm waving the white flag. That is not to say that it is not very very frustrating when dealing with the Empress. We enjoy talking with others each evening in the lounge. I know, I've heard it before, there were people all over the ship you could speak to! Not the same.