Current Champagne on Navigator

Kwaj girl

3 minutes ago, GrJ Berkshire said:

Heidseck Monopole with the yellow label

And very good it is too  !!!!

Cheers  !!!

Agree with mudhen - it is blue label.  Veuve Cliquot is the one with the yellow label (a bottle is put in the upper suites and for Seven Seas Society members that have reached a certain level).  

On 8/28/2019 at 9:55 AM, Kwaj girl said:

Thanks to all for the update.  Just wondered what the quaff would be after finishing my one bottle of VC.

Miss the Montaudon.

My wife and I also will miss the Montaudon but maybe we will find something we like better.

I like Blue Top more than Montaudon but everyone's tastes are different.  Just a comment for the TS (Thread Starter), all Regent ships serve the same champagne and, for the most part, food.  Ships do make stops in local ports to pick up items like fish that may not be the same fish as on another ship in a different location.

Mudhen - oops - in my tiny brain, the only champagne is Veuve Cliquot (if only I could afford to drink it daily instead of wine).  Rumor has it that when we board Crystal next week that we'll receive a very high end champagne (will post photos on this board) because we are in a top suite.  At the moment, I'm missing Regent as we not be onboard until November.  

32 minutes ago, Kwaj girl said:

TC2-

Regent used to put Jacquart in the suites for "welcome aboard" and served Montaudon elsewhere IIRC. We always changed-out the J for M untill we reached titanium and now enjoy VC as our welcome Champagne.

Thank you for jogging my memory.  We also changed out J for M.  We obviously love the VC and wait for a special night to drink it.