Royal Up expired

Just now, nattsyster said:

Hi!

I have two bids and when I look at them today it says that one is expired and the other is pendling. The one that is pendling have no where I can cancel/ change. Just curious why my bid is expired?

Anyone know?

Lena 

I don't want to get your hopes up for nothing, but when that happened to me, the next day I received an email that my Upgrade bid was accepted. Crossing my fingers for you.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, nattsyster said:

Hi!

I have two bids and when I look at them today it says that one is expired and the other is pendling. The one that is pendling have no where I can cancel/ change. Just curious why my bid is expired?

Anyone know?

Lena 

This happened to me on Monday and on Tuesday my pending bid was accepted and I was upgraded.  Good luck!!

• Like 3

Unless your UpBid has been accepted you should be able to follow the link provided in the email that was sent to you.

I believe your expired UpBid has expired because someone else bid more than you did so no reason to have it pending since that cabin/category has been allocated.

Best of luck with the one still pending.

Edited by Ashland
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, sandebeach said:

I don't want to get your hopes up for nothing, but when that happened to me, the next day I received an email that my Upgrade bid was accepted. Crossing my fingers for you.

Same here ...  and it was several days before we got the email.   In fact our cc was charged before we received confirmation email.  

Edited by Djsmrs
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Djsmrs said:

Same here ...  and it was several days before we got the email.   In fact our cc was charged before we received confirmation email.  

Not surprised. Run card first, if not approved they'd probably move on to next Bid

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 3 months later...

Well, it's six days to our cruise, and checking Royal Up, I see one of my bids is still able to be changed. The other says "Pending." Does that mean I have a hope of getting that one accepted? Oh my gosh. I sure hope so. 

Has anyone had any experience with the "Pending?" I bid the max on both... 

4 hours ago, saltwaterhappy said:

Well, it's six days to our cruise, and checking Royal Up, I see one of my bids is still able to be changed. The other says "Pending." Does that mean I have a hope of getting that one accepted? Oh my gosh. I sure hope so. 

Has anyone had any experience with the "Pending?" I bid the max on both... 

I bid max also on 2 categories and they both were still pending until the day of boarding, when my rejection emails came.  Hope you get one, good luck.