Rc credit card points

Networker

I think our last cruise, Visa OBC showed up about 3 weeks before. (And we didn't need it then) Others have reported that it only shows up a few days before. You could send them an email, I think it probably depends on their workload. On a prior cruise, which was a B2B, I had applied the OBC to the second cruise, because we were purchasing drink packages onboard. When we left for the first cruise, it still hadn't been posted, but it was available a few days in advance of the 2nd cruise when we needed it on Day one. 

Edited by Coralc

17 minutes ago, Networker said:

First time using points.  $100 onboard credit for both of our cards.    I cashed them in back in July.   When will I see the credit for our sep 26 Cruise?   

Royal posts the OBC in order of cruise date.  May not show up on your Cruise Planner until 2-3 weeks before the cruise.  If you need to use it sooner, you can try calling 888-305-4626 and asking them to post it sooner.

9 minutes ago, Networker said:

Well I just bought the booze package but will have the tips still to pay.  

No problem, the Visa points OBC will cover anything that is charged to your onboard account.

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

I'm still waiting for my free cruise to apply. Booked in July for a February cruise. 125,000 points got debited immediately 😉

I cashed 100,000 points toward my November Harmony cruise and was told it would show up after final payment date in August.  It did.

3 minutes ago, Snit13 said:

I cashed 100,000 points toward my November Harmony cruise and was told it would show up after final payment date in August.  It did.

OK, but I'd think it would show prior to final. My cruise should be free except for tax an tips. 🤔

I won't be making another payment hopefully

Edited by John&LaLa

3 minutes ago, MandyMooToo said:

We cashed in some CC points for OBC months ago for our Sept. 29th Allure sailing.  Signed on last night and voila, OBC is there now!  It may vary but seems like 2 weeks or so is the magic number?

Seems about right, and also depends on the backlog they have to process.

• Like 1