Coco Cay Prices

mskaufman

I just got back from a "Perfect day on Coco Cay" and want you to know you can enjoy it without spending any money.  The question has been asked before about how much things cost, but there is so much to do for every age from toddler to retiree which is included.  The covered cabanas and day beds are the most costly, but there are many lounge chairs with a full size umbrella in between them, and we relaxed there for most of the day.  There was plenty of shade both in the beach area and the pool area.  I've been to Labadee twice, but not in recent years, and to Coco Cay once before the recent improvements.  I found the quality of the food available on Coco Cay delicious, hot, and plentiful, and much better than before.  There are nice restrooms, many bars, different food offerings, and even a towel exchange booth.  A DJ and four dancers entertained around the beautiful and very large pool area, and the beverage servers and lifeguards were very attentive.  I can't wait to go back to Coco Cay!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

The Chill Island or Oasis Lagoon Cabana prices were $899 for May but now they've increased to $999 a day. Beach Beds are a relatively cheap $199 and the Thrill Waterpark Cabanas which come with full day passes for all folk sharing are now at $499.

Edited by twins_to_alaska

7 hours ago, twins_to_alaska said:

The Chill Island or Oasis Lagoon Cabana prices were $899 for May but now they've increased to $999 a day. Beach Beds are a relatively cheap $199 and the Thrill Waterpark Cabanas which come with full day passes for all folk sharing are now at $499.

Yes...the Thrill Waterpark Cabana's are $499.00 per cabana for our May 3rd cruise...down from $799.00 the week before. I had to purchase two since we're a group of 10...not a bad price point for us.