AzAmazing Evenings

Skicruiser55

You may not find out for ages. Eventually it will show up in your Voyage Planner and on the website. The Azamazing evening on a very similar cruise on Pursuit on 4 November this year is a dancer & acrobat show in the Hemisferic in the City of Arts & Sciences in Valencia - maybe yours will be the same.

1 hour ago, hiccups said:

We did Lisbon to Barcelona last year and the Azamazing Evening was the one GHC mentioned in Valencia.  Our upcoming Monte Carlo to Barcelona cruise has it again, so we'll skip it.

It was very good, but once was enough.

On 9/16/2019 at 12:12 AM, Skicruiser55 said:

It won’t be either of those - we don’t go to Gibraltar and we leave port in Valencia at 6pm.  We are in port late in Motrin (Granada) & Cadiz.

Hi Kathy, we are booked on the same cruise...which seems so far away....and we received an email from our TA to say that Azamara had altered the itinerary. At this stage it would seem that the Azamazing evening will be in Valencia as we are now departing at 11pm. From what I have read on the boards though, I imagine it could change again!  I have attached a copy of the email. 

Jo 

15DF1626-06EB-449F-ACAD-E41E4FC9EBA7.png

Jo - thanks so much for posting this info.  I haven’t received it from my TA yet but I checked out AZ website and the change is there.  I am happy with it - I like the later evening departures and it will be nice to have a later start to the second day and not 4 early mornings in a row.  We are meeting up with friends we sailed AZ with back in 2009.  

I did start a rollcall for our sailing.  Looking forward to chatting and it seems like a long time away.  It’s a long trip for you from Australia!

Kathy & Kent

No problems Kathy! I like the idea of a late departure too or more precisely the idea of a later start the next day.

Yes the trip from Australia is rather long but we will make the most of our time and explore Spain a little further. 

Will definitely chat on the roll call, good work on starting it. 😊

Jo and Peter

22 hours ago, pejoad said:

Hi Kathy, we are booked on the same cruise...which seems so far away....and we received an email from our TA to say that Azamara had altered the itinerary. At this stage it would seem that the Azamazing evening will be in Valencia as we are now departing at 11pm. From what I have read on the boards though, I imagine it could change again!  I have attached a copy of the email. 

Jo 

15DF1626-06EB-449F-ACAD-E41E4FC9EBA7.png

Jo, Thanks for posting the itinerary change.  My sister-in-law, Nancy, and I are on this cruise as well.  Just wondering why they are referring to it as an 11 Night cruise?

Kathy

1 hour ago, km32937 said:

Jo, Thanks for posting the itinerary change.  My sister-in-law, Nancy, and I are on this cruise as well.  Just wondering why they are referring to it as an 11 Night cruise?

Kathy

Kathy - where in FL are you from?  I grew up in FLL.  I guess AZ was counting days not nights - 

1 hour ago, km32937 said:

Hello Kathy, I wondered about that when I received the email and after actually counting the nights .....lol....I just put it down to an error on their part. Mind you if Azamara want to give us an extra night, I wouldn’t complain! 

35 minutes ago, pejoad said:

Hello Kathy, I wondered about that when I received the email and after actually counting the nights .....lol....I just put it down to an error on their part. Mind you if Azamara want to give us an extra night, I wouldn’t complain! 

Agree!

36 minutes ago, Skicruiser55 said:

Kathy - where in FL are you from?  I grew up in FLL.  I guess AZ was counting days not nights - 

I am in Indian Harbour Beach.  It is on the east coast, south of Cocoa Beach and the Kennedy Space Center.