Confused on cabin choice on the Bliss!

nhtravels

Currently we are booked in an H6 (deck 15) for our Bliss cruise (well 2 families are in an H6, 2 families are in BAs).  Is it very noisy directly under the spa?  I like the bigger balcony and Config A, but that only leaves Deck 9 (2 cabins) or a deck with only 1 cabin (or Config B).  

I think deck 9 would be noisy.

Thoughts?

Take the 2 on deck 9.

What noise concerns you? Is it the sound from the propellers/wake or is it noise from the restaurants?

Some people like the sound from the wake and the restaurants won't disturb you.

There is pressure washing of the Waterfront but you'll probably be asleep when it happens.

Closing and sealing the balcony door(s) will silence most noise. The bass from Spice H2O usually bothers people who are on higher decks.

Take the better balcony (9) with your preferred configuration.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Two Wheels Only said:

Closing and sealing the balcony door(s) will silence most noise. The bass from Spice H2O usually bothers people who are on higher decks.

Take the better balcony (9) with your preferred configuration.

Thank you!  I never thought about deck 17 and Spice H2O!  My husband has a recent pacemaker so the bass would most likely be an issue!

Do you know if the deck will get soaked from the pressure washing on the Waterfront? 

2 hours ago, BirdTravels said:

Any deck that is washed with water will get wet. Not sure what the question/issue is. 

I'm sorry.  I meant deck 9 getting wet.  But I guess what's most important is not being under Spice!

Thank you for sharing your input!  It was very helpful! 🙂

16 minutes ago, Isabella Benjamin said:

I just stayed in cabin 15872 on the Bliss.  There was no noise from the spa at all, very quiet. I would book this cabin again.  I am an extremely light sleeper, just saying!

Did you notice any "bass vibration" from Spice H20?  I hate to give up such a great balcony if we don't need to!   

3 minutes ago, Isabella Benjamin said:

Not ever.  It was, however, an Alaskan cruise and people didn't tend to be out on deck late at night.  

Then I guess we don't have to move!  Problem solved!  

Until the next 2:00 am cruise crisis occurs! LOL

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, nhtravels said:

Then I guess we don't have to move!  Problem solved!  

Until the next 2:00 am cruise crisis occurs! LOL

Lol!

I did read a number of reviews from people who stayed directly under the fitness center who complained about the sound of weights dropping overhead which helped us make our decision. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Isabella Benjamin said:

Lol!

I did read a number of reviews from people who stayed directly under the fitness center who complained about the sound of weights dropping overhead which helped us make our decision. 

I stayed in a Haven Spa on the Getaway under the Gym. It wasn't good in the mornings. I would NEVER stay beneath the gym again.

• Like 2

On 9/17/2019 at 12:43 PM, bam1957 said:

I stayed in a Haven Spa on the Getaway under the Gym. It wasn't good in the mornings. I would NEVER stay beneath the gym again.

i researched on the BA extensively before i booked the spa haven for the gym reason and also there are poles in many of the rooms and yes, theres a pole thread on CC

• Like 1