Horizon / Live / Solo - Sep 21-29-2019

sid_9169

2 hours ago, sid_9169 said:

So, this is pretty much what it's come to... I have to try and get all of my still clean clothes in my carry on bag, and all of my dirty clothes will act as padding for my two bottles of liquor... This is the part that I really hate...

IMG_20190928_113520.thumb.jpg.a664a60c8a8632586b0982f605eba491.jpg

I think I brought enough stuff to do an entire nother cruise... I wish that I could make that happen...

The case on the left looks like it should be handcuffed to you.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Cafedumonde said:

So your favorite and why: CCL or NCL? 

I switch back and forth between them, but NCL is still my favorite... Their ships are just a good bit nicer, with more drinking and dining options... Nothing against Carnival...

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

Mid afternoon snack at Guy's pig and anchor on the Lanai... Brisket that was fresh cut right before going on my plate, and some of their awesome greens. These are about the best greens I've ever had.

IMG_20190928_135018.jpg

Omg! My mouth is watering! I can’t wait to have some Guys BBQ! 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, sid_9169 said:

It's strange how the ship becomes your home for the week, then, all of the sudden, it becomes the home for an entirely different set of people... By this time in a couple of days, they'll have forgotten all about me and this entire group of passengers.... We'll be in the "past tense"...

Yup, the last day is ALWAYS the worst.  Even though you have to go to work tomorrow, think about how fortunate you are.  You are able to cruise/vacation...

I find it much easier disembarking knowing there is another trip planned.  Something to look forward to.  You my friend, are heading off on the new Encore in December!  I will be waiting for your review of the ship (whether "live" or not).  

Enjoy the ship until they kick you off!

🙂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cruisercl said:

I know, I always get sad when I have to leave a ship.

Enjoy your sea day inspite of having to pack, sea days are my fav.

BTW - you do not look fat in the robe...😊

Do you party your last night of a cruise?

I'll have a few, but I'm not going to drink hard or anything like that today. I still have to pack, and I have to go to work right when I get home tomorrow...

• Like 1

I wonder how much trouble I'd get into for going down there? I mean, if they really wanted to keep people out, they'd put something more impenetrable than a wooden sign on a piece of cable... Also, I bet Lana's down there somewhere...

IMG_20190928_145518.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

We hate to pack up the luggage so much that we wait until the morning we debark. We always carry all our luggage off the ship. It usually takes us about an hour in the morning to shower, pack and out of the cabin about 8am, no later than the 8:30am they want us out.  We just hate the thought of having to spend precious time on the last evening packing!

• Like 2