Horizon / Live / Solo - Sep 21-29-2019

sid_9169

10 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

Going to have to go back to making my own drinks starting tomorrow... That means I'll be drinking beer or straight tequila...

IMG_20190928_171921.jpg

I know there's no substitute for fresh lime juice but I found a mix that I think is pretty yummy. I stopped looking after I discovered this one. It's called Hella Margarita. You can get it from Amazon.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, lasvegascruising said:

We hate to pack up the luggage so much that we wait until the morning we debark. We always carry all our luggage off the ship. It usually takes us about an hour in the morning to shower, pack and out of the cabin about 8am, no later than the 8:30am they want us out.  We just hate the thought of having to spend precious time on the last evening packing!

I love this!!!  It really doesn't matter.

Throw it all in the suit cases and go. Nice.

Thank you for a new plan.....😊

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

Yes, birthday wishes...

And, totally nekkid under there...

I was going to ask but being a good Christian girl......lol 😊

Very glad you had fun!

One never knows what types of fun can happen on a cruise.

We have all been there, and if they deny it I just wonder about their honesty......lips sealed!!!

• Like 1

Sid - I've really enjoyed your live review.  You've given me so many ideas of things I must do on my next cruise, especially with regards to drinks and food, but also with exploring.  

I'm glad you had a fun 50th!  But I think I would throw caution to wind and party tonight as well.  

I hate to see your cruise end.  😞  

• Like 1

Mafia guy looks over and says "hey, do you want to drink some of our wine? We're never going to finish it all" ... Of course I took him up on the offer... It was an offer I couldn't refuse...

IMG_20190928_181858.jpg

Edited by sid_9169
  • Like 11
  • Haha 3

My cruise on the Vista began and ended at Jiji... My cruise this week on the Horizon began and is now ending at Jiji... I guess that's what you might call "bookending" ... Whatever the case, it was a good time. Even though everything didn't go exactly as I had planned it...

• Like 4

Belated Happy Birthday @sid_9169 I just binge read the last few days of posts. Your photos are awesome and your narrative is entertaining as always 🙂 I'm sailing on Encore the week before you... shame it's not the same week!

Enjoy your last evening and safe travels home.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, CazV said:

Belated Happy Birthday @sid_9169 I just binge read the last few days of posts. Your photos are awesome and your narrative is entertaining as always 🙂 I'm sailing on Encore the week before you... shame it's not the same week!

Enjoy your last evening and safe travels home.

Thank you, CazV... Sorry I'm going to miss you by a week on the Encore...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 4hunters said:

That’s a strange but neato glass. It looks like it should tip over at the slightest ship’s movement or inadvertent touch. I bet it doesn’t because it’s got a lot of weight at the base. 

Stemless martini glass. We had them at Alchemy in August.... Heavily weighted at bottom that prevents tipping. Searched  high n low to find some when we got home. Great cocktail glasses!

Edited by ober134
typo
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

Mafia guy says "hey, do you want the rest of our wine? We're not going to finish it" I said sure... He says "Fuggetaboutit..." You couldn't even make this stuff up...

6 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

Mafia guy says "hey, do you want the rest of our wine? We're not going to finish it" I said sure... He says "Fuggetaboutit..." You couldn't even make this stuff up...

Always love a good wine. ☺

• Like 1