Horizon / Live / Solo - Sep 21-29-2019

sid_9169

I just found a picture on my phone from inside the elevator... Apparently I rode one up to the Serenity deck party after midnight... That is the one and only time I've been in it the entire cruise. I remember protesting, saying that I didn't want to break my streak. I guess that I finally went along with it, cause here's the evidence...

IMG_20190928_001529.jpg

• Like 2

It's strange how the ship becomes your home for the week, then, all of the sudden, it becomes the home for an entirely different set of people... By this time in a couple of days, they'll have forgotten all about me and this entire group of passengers.... We'll be in the "past tense"...

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

It's strange how the ship becomes your home for the week, then, all of the sudden, it becomes the home for an entirely different set of people... By this time in a couple of days, they'll have forgotten all about me and this entire group of passengers.... We'll be in the "past tense"...

Sad.....but true. Well, except for Lana....I think I see sparks flying between you two.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

Sounds like pretty boiler plate type stuff so far, other than they said that there would only be two customs agents checking people out... That sounds pretty slim for this amount of people...

Rut row....what time is your flight?  Also....why do they always have to ruin the last day of the cruise with debarkation info.....lol

• Like 2

So, this is pretty much what it's come to... I have to try and get all of my still clean clothes in my carry on bag, and all of my dirty clothes will act as padding for my two bottles of liquor... This is the part that I really hate...

IMG_20190928_113520.thumb.jpg.a664a60c8a8632586b0982f605eba491.jpg

I think I brought enough stuff to do an entire nother cruise... I wish that I could make that happen...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

So, this is pretty much what it's come to... I have to try and get all of my still clean clothes in my carry on bag, and all of my dirty clothes will act as padding for my two bottles of liquor... This is the part that I really hate...

IMG_20190928_113520.thumb.jpg.a664a60c8a8632586b0982f605eba491.jpg

I think I brought enough stuff to do an entire nother cruise... I wish that I could make that happen...

I hate the “packing to disembark” part of cruising as well. Focus on December and that will take some of the sting out of it. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, sid_9169 said:

Sounds like pretty boiler plate type stuff so far, other than they said that there would only be two customs agents checking people out... That sounds pretty slim for this amount of people...

we got off the Horizon several weeks ago  2 Custom agents   There were a bunch of Carnival agents. They scan your passport You look into a screen and if they match you are good to go.  The custom agents only took birth certificate  passengers or anyone that failed the pass port scan.

It was fastest we have ever been thru customs  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sid_9169 said:

I know, I always get sad when I have to leave a ship.

Enjoy your sea day inspite of having to pack, sea days are my fav.

BTW - you do not look fat in the robe...😊

Do you party your last night of a cruise?

• Like 1