Thermal Suite- Couples Pass

eandx

The revamped spa services section on cruise personalizer lets you book a couples pass for the thermal suite for $219 for a 7 day cruise on the Regal.  Has anyone recently booked the thermal suite on the ship? Just wondering what the cost was on the ship vs pre-booking?

THANK YOU

following along. i'm pondering it for my cruise.

what is silly, is in my personalizer, i see options for 7 day cruise and 5 day cruise.  it's a 5 day cruise.  so clearly they have some kinks to rule out, unless i can stay on board for 2 more days lol

Will you really use it enough to make it worthwhile to spend so much money on a week pass.  An unlimited pass is given when you book a suite.  I think the most we have gone is twice during a five week cruise.       I would not recommend it on a Christmas or other holiday cruise.  Those are the only cruises that it is packed    I don't get real excited about about the bed/benches and only can last 15 minutes at the most. .  First time I used it, there were two gentleman on each side of me.  It made me very uncomfortable.  I know in some countries it is no big deal but I would prefer a woman's only room.  After the first time, I have only gone with my husband.  We also hardly ever use it in warm climates.   We have noticed that some people use the benches as a bed to read books and the staff said some stay for hours.    I don't know how much it is for a single visit but I think I would try it before getting a weekly pass unless you use something like it in other locations.    Who knows - we may be the odd balls

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, 4cats4me said:

I don’t recall them adding a gratuity to the pass when I purchased it.  They very well could have and I just don’t recall right now.  Have they always added a gratuity? 

I don't recall any gratuity and feel that the website reference may be generic to the other spa services where a person is performing services--just my thought 

1 hour ago, AZJerry said:

We have learned to check the temperature of the thermal beds on the first day before deciding to buy a pass. On our last few cruises they have been luke warm and just not that enjoyable. Complaints to the desk did nothing.

We found the same thing when we have been on both the Royal and Regal in past years--our most recent trip on the Royal there were two beds that were lukewarm in some parts and the rest were hot in all zones--I agreed complaints to desk do nothing--we have found that best approach is to complain directly to hotel manager who will get on Spa Manager but typically these issues do not fully resolve until a dry dock occurs 

• 2 weeks later...

For those who have used this Couples Pass - this may seem like a dumb question, but believe it or not I can't get a straight answer from Princess - can either person go alone, or must they go as a couple?

Adding to the confusion, when you pre-purchase this through the Personalizer it only allows you to select one person's name. So only one guest's name is on the "Couples Pass" in the Spa Reservations & Payment section.

21 hours ago, CoffeeBoy said:

For those who have used this Couples Pass - this may seem like a dumb question, but believe it or not I can't get a straight answer from Princess - can either person go alone, or must they go as a couple?

Adding to the confusion, when you pre-purchase this through the Personalizer it only allows you to select one person's name. So only one guest's name is on the "Couples Pass" in the Spa Reservations & Payment section.

Can definitely use alone or together. The term couple’s pass really means “discount if you buy two together.” Which makes me wonder...can a couple’s pass be bought by any two passengers traveling together, eg mom, daughter, to take advantage of the discount?