Pall, Call on Xpress Pass

capsplace

4 minutes ago, capsplace said:

Thanks.  Wonder why both words appear?  Perhaps because we upgraded from Classic to Premium? 

That is quite possible. Check your Seapass card when you receive it. If CALL and PALL are on your card you can have them reprint the card with the PALL only. I always check my card for the PALL and sometimes it's not printed. I simply have them reprint or attach a sticker.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, scottygirl said:

Interesting we have the premium drink package and our express passes say CALL.  We booked with all 4 perks from the very beginning.

I would double check with your TA or Celebrity as we have booked with all 4 perks & it says PALL on our Express Pass.

16 minutes ago, If only said:

I would double check with your TA or Celebrity as we have booked with all 4 perks & it says PALL on our Express Pass.

Just got off the phone with my TA and I guess I originally booked with just 2 perks and then upgraded to 4 perks when there was a sale.  Don't remember doing that but anyhow he called Celebrity and they updated the Xpress Pass to PALL.  Glad I saw this thread I'd rather take care of something like that now instead of fighting with Guest Services on the ship.  I'm bringing all my paperwork just in case!

• 2 years later...
On 9/25/2019 at 8:36 AM, Wine-O said:

Premium & Classic beverage package.  🍷

Thanks, this was the first hit on my Google search for "pall".   That sound right. I had Classic last month, and next month's cruise is a comp suite, which includes Premium drink package

SeaPass cards on the Equinox (in September, 2021) said, "Premium" and "Classic," instead of "PALL" and "CALL."

We haven't heard if this wise change (to something meaningful) has now been distributed fleetwide.