Cranberry juice cocktail-crazy question!

Crusin Karen

I honestly don't think I have ever seen just JUICE.  Maybe it's a Midwest offering?  I am in NE NJ, about 15 minutes from George Washington Bridge into Manhattan.  I will have to pay attention next time I go to store, but I'm pretty sure I would have noticed.  But the CANS just have the cocktail, pink and sparkling juice.  I tried sparkling once and hated it.  I was going to try the pink but decided on the stuff I've had and I know I like! 

6 hours ago, Crusin Karen said:

Just bought 2 six packs (cans) of Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice cocktail as our allowed carry on.  Crazy the things you worry about, BUT, do you think I will have trouble at the scanner because it says COCKTAIL on it??1??

Yes, as long as it is in cans, you will be fine.  I have done this before and never had a problem.  If you have a problem, just point out the ingredient list.  Definitely no alcohol in it.   

10 hours ago, Crusin Karen said:

Just bought 2 six packs (cans) of Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice cocktail as our allowed carry on.  Crazy the things you worry about, BUT, do you think I will have trouble at the scanner because it says COCKTAIL on it??1??

To the brig!!!

The cranberry juice police have been notified 

j/k, you’ll be fine.

They have seen it all. 

Edited by ashirene225

8 hours ago, ashirene225 said:

To the brig!!!

The cranberry juice police have been notified 

j/k, you’ll be fine.

They have seen it all. 

LOL, I will finally be caught and it will be for something innocent!  

• Like 1

On 10/5/2019 at 12:21 PM, coevan said:

no, but why not get the real juice, not cocktail, which is watered down Cranberry Juice

I have seen actual juice too, but only in the larger bottles - not small cartons/cans.  Cocktail also usually contains added sugar while 100% juice shouldn't and might be too bitter/strong for many people.

we buy it by the case on Amazon and take it on every cruise. never have had any issues. in fact it is in my backpack thru the scanner and they have never asked to see it. we pre order a liter of vodka for the room and make our own drinks there.

On 10/5/2019 at 12:08 PM, Crusin Karen said:

Cans are fine, def do carryon vs check bags, no issue with it saying cocktail.  

Edited by jimbo5544