BOGO Dining Package

JMart98

Booked for a January 2020 cruise On symphony. Last year on adventure I did the BOGO Dining. I have yet to see it on the cruise planner for my upcoming cruise. Does anyone know if they did away with it? Anyone have any information or can help me out. Thanks!

4 minutes ago, JMart98 said:

Booked for a January 2020 cruise On symphony. Last year on adventure I did the BOGO Dining. I have yet to see it on the cruise planner for my upcoming cruise. Does anyone know if they did away with it? Anyone have any information or can help me out. Thanks!

Most ships are doing away with it. Used to be $40.00 for the BOGO now it is $80.00 for Chop's + 1.  On Symphony you might try the 3 night for $99. Chop's, 150 CP, Wonderland, Jamie's and Hooked all included. A 35.00 credit towards Izumi is also included. Chef's table and Izumi Grill are not included.   Wonderland Bar has a half price happy hour almost every night.  Book your reservations as soon as you board and you will find most days and times are available. happy cruising, Symphony is awesome.  

6 hours ago, grapau27 said:

Yes.

We are on Explorer now day 3 and did the D+ BOGO.

Night 1 Chops Grill $39 for 2.

Night 2 Giovanni's $32 for 2.

Hi Cruiser. Can you advise if you had to pay the service charge  with the D+  bogo.  We have two more  of the old 2 night dinning package   with service charge included, before they went with the Chops + 1 and raised the price. Will have to start with the Diamond + 2 for   in Dec , Jan & Feb. Guess if they start charging service charge on bill  comes out about the same as always leave tip. Thanks for info in advance   Nancy& Bob

12 hours ago, villager70 said:

Hi Cruiser. Can you advise if you had to pay the service charge  with the D+  bogo.  We have two more  of the old 2 night dinning package   with service charge included, before they went with the Chops + 1 and raised the price. Will have to start with the Diamond + 2 for   in Dec , Jan & Feb. Guess if they start charging service charge on bill  comes out about the same as always leave tip. Thanks for info in advance   Nancy& Bob

This was the receipts.

D+ free drinks were allowed so I gave $15 cash tip.

Graham

15705190573716736822190078141869.jpg

15705191130652307776242638418090.jpg

Edited by grapau27

8 hours ago, grapau27 said:

This was the receipts.

D+ free drinks were allowed so I gave $15 cash tip.

Graham

15705190573716736822190078141869.jpg

15705191130652307776242638418090.jpg

Thanks so much for posting these. Maybe our paths will cross sometimes during our many travel.   Bob & Nancy

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, villager70 said:

Thanks so much for posting these. Maybe our paths will cross sometimes during our many travel.   Bob & Nancy

You are welcome.

That would be nice.

Graham & Pauline.

Edited by grapau27