Hurry here Beam

BermudaBound2014

15 minutes ago, CruisingFox27 said:

Thanks BB, that's stunning. Hold those colours for the next 10 days 😍

This time next week Bea you'll be there and we'll be boarding our flight 😃

👍 😜  Won't feel the next few days passing.  Slowly ticking off the items on the to-do list.  Got the hair cut this morning ✔︎

• Like 1

Same here diet-wise 🙄  Just about managing to not put weight on.  It's like running just to stand still lol.  I'm all but starving myself - Heaven knows how I'm going to get through 3 weeks of 3 square meals a day alone (we only have 2 at home and very rarely have desserts).  Then, as you say, those wonderful TSL treats (I avoided them on Seaview as this sailing was following so soon after 😥).  As for all the alcohol ... 😱  FWP ... 😂😂😂

• Haha 1

I only indulge in 2 meals onboard, a few treats and a few cocktails but somehow everything is tight after a few days - - possibly because my description of a few is miles out 😂😂

I have grave concerns over anything fitting after the NYC cruise and our following stay in NYC. I maybe boarding Seaside in a hastily purchased tent from NYC 😉

2 hours ago, CruisingFox27 said:

I only indulge in 2 meals onboard, a few treats and a few cocktails but somehow everything is tight after a few days - - possibly because my description of a few is miles out 😂😂

I have grave concerns over anything fitting after the NYC cruise and our following stay in NYC. I maybe boarding Seaside in a hastily purchased tent from NYC 😉

Jacking a ladies diet thread....must be Wrong! 

Forget it and go with the flow...there's a guy up here near me, formally off the TV cruise channel who promised me there were no calories at sea as they're not allowed to board...LIAR!

I blame him that every time I board I'm 3% heavier, by the way I've done the maths and that means by the time I board a wonder class vessel I will need to sing "all aboard" as I enter with he fruit and veg via the mechanical gangway 😂

Now someone has told me if you drink very fast tge calories don't hold... so there's a top tip if sharing 👍

• Haha 2

I'll be joining the eat, drink and be merry as calories on holiday don't count party once we depart these shores 😜

My friend who originates from NYC has just been recommending restaurants and food for our stay, I'm sure I've gained 5lb just listening to her 😂😂😂

It is fortunate the excess weight charges only apply to checked luggage!!