Cruise cancelled

Absolutelycute1

New Kids on the Block announce Cruise 11. We've been waiting well over a year. They've been teasing us for a month. Usually we can see when the cruise will happen because the entire cruise gets cancelled and people complain (understandable). But that helps us see when we will be cruising. Instead they haven't cancelled any cruise yet, that we have seen, and the announcement comes tomorrow they said....

23 minutes ago, wizbang1231 said:

New Kids on the Block announce Cruise 11. We've been waiting well over a year. They've been teasing us for a month. Usually we can see when the cruise will happen because the entire cruise gets cancelled and people complain (understandable). But that helps us see when we will be cruising. Instead they haven't cancelled any cruise yet, that we have seen, and the announcement comes tomorrow they said....

Thank you for the explanation.

16 hours ago, DubNHub said:

Looks like April 23-27 on the Conquest out of Miami 

But is that a full ship charter, or just priority booking/rates for those wanting to see specific events. Can't imagine NKOTB filling a dinghy  much less a cruise ship. But hey, I'm an old guy , whaddya I know. 

1 hour ago, crewsweeper said:

But is that a full ship charter, or just priority booking/rates for those wanting to see specific events. Can't imagine NKOTB filling a dinghy  much less a cruise ship. But hey, I'm an old guy , whaddya I know. 

I am pretty sure it is a full charter. They usually sell out.  And the New Kids aren't so new or kids.  They are around 50 years old now.