Ocean Cay Excursions are fantastic.

Nashna

On private islands we typically just sit on a beach chair and take a swim.  Ocean Cay has all the usual offerings such as paddleboards and kayaks.  What is exciting to me is the unusual island options such as:  Bahama Bank Family Tour, the children's discovery program, "Help Dorami Save The Island", Sunset Champagne Tour, Beachside Stargazing, Ceclo Luxury Electric Pedalo, romantic snacks on the beach and the evening light show.   Now that MSC has put a countdown to Ocean Cay opening on the site, it looks like the November 9th opening is going to happen.  Let the fun begin! 

MSC has done an amazing job of designing unusual shore excursions for Ocean Cay.  I am really impressed.

https://www.msccruisesusa.com/en-us/Manage-Your-Booking/Excursions.aspx  click on Caribbean and Ocean Cay for full descriptions.  Our January sailing actually offers more options than are listed here.

• Like 1

I was a bit concerned about our 2021 Seaside cruise having two port stops on our B2B. After seeing the various tours being offered, I am looking forward to the duplicate stops.  The option to stay and stargaze in the evening is really exciting.  Our 2020 January Divina sailing will not have the completed YC area, so our 2021 experience will be totally different.  

On 10/12/2019 at 10:53 AM, Beamafar said:

Here's the list on our booking:

1172298821_ScreenShot2019-10-12at15_49_55.png.1c6d1a7caf20e5923c5c16c34f86aac9.png

1838815162_ScreenShot2019-10-12at15_50_20.png.ed0aa6dd986e0ce64cc83b0c87ec45d5.png

1738139011_ScreenShot2019-10-12at15_50_45.png.6904970a34d04ae30bd6d9d9ebd5c3b5.png

Bea - It did not occur to me until now that your B2B Oct cruise will be making a stop at the new island!  How exciting!  I am looking forward to it on our Dec cruise - it is the highlight.

19 minutes ago, Beamafar said:

Yes ... hopefully we'll be the first visitors.  😀

You can work out the kinks for us.  🙂

I've waited 2 years for this island.  It was supposed to be one of the ports for us during our Jan 2018 Seaside cruise.  But thanks to Irma....

• Like 1

22 hours ago, LMaxwell said:

For the child stargazing it lists an adult price of 15 and child price of 0.  Is that correct?  

Actually, our January cruise doesn't offer an adult price for this.  We are sailing on the January 17th Divina.

KIDS BEACHSIDE STARGAZING ADVENTURE

SOMETHING SPECIAL | OCC11
Through the exploration of the skies with the state of the art computerized tracking telescopes, kids will learn more about the beauty and the importance of the stars as reference points for navigation and orientation. With stories, games, and riddles, the children will help a little star finding her way back home to the skies, thus learning about stars, space, and how to treat and respect our beautiful planet.
Per Adult $ 0.00
Per Child $ 39.00

This looks like children are free.  

OCEAN CAY FAMILY CLUB: HELP DOREMI SAVE THE ISLAND!

SOMETHING SPECIAL | OCC12
At Ocean Cay, children will be led on an exciting adventure to save the island and develop a newfound respect for our environment. Not only will kids learn about the native plants, animals, and sea creatures of the Bahamas, but also essential to respect our environment and the inhabitants of the island. Originating from a mysterious message in a bottle, little adventurers will embark on a mystery-solving expedition with the use of quizzes and games and a printed map that will keep everyone entertained throughout.

Per Adult $ 29.00

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/14/2019 at 4:33 PM, shipgeeks said:

Eagerly awaiting your comments, once you have been there.  Our visits will be in January.  No excursion descriptions showing on our booking yet.

Our January 17 Divina cruise shows all of the excursion options.