Ryndam IV, the third Pinnacle-class ship taking shape

Copper10-8

7 hours ago, Himself said:

I hope I am alive and cruising when the RYNDAM comes on line.  I hope they restore the promenade walking deck.  Do not like it on the two Pinnacle Ships.  My disappointment id that HAL did not build two more Signature Class ships.

Amen!

Saw a news story today about the Ryndam new build.   They mentioned the extra tariff restaurants like Rudi's , PG, Canaletto, but no mention of Tamarind.

The entertainment listed BB-King Blues Club, Lincoln Center Stage,  and Rolling Stone Rock Room, and a 270 degree Center Stage.   No mention of Billboard Onboard.   I wonder if that venue has run its course ??   Maybe they will now upgrade to the Rock Room instead of Dueling Pianos ??    

This was a news story on the internet, so maybe they didn't mention all of the dining and entertainment features.

28 minutes ago, TAD2005 said:

Saw a news story today about the Ryndam new build.   They mentioned the extra tariff restaurants like Rudi's , PG, Canaletto, but no mention of Tamarind.

The entertainment listed BB-King Blues Club, Lincoln Center Stage,  and Rolling Stone Rock Room, and a 270 degree Center Stage.   No mention of Billboard Onboard.   I wonder if that venue has run its course ??   Maybe they will now upgrade to the Rock Room instead of Dueling Pianos ??    

This was a news story on the internet, so maybe they didn't mention all of the dining and entertainment features.

Two cents! Tamarind has been a win-win for HAL ever since its debut on Eurodam in July 2008. They would not leave it off Ryndam for that reason alone. They just put Billboard Onboard on Noordam in her dry-dock during the last two weeks.It'll be on Ryndam also

Billboard Onboard is a winner!  Now, if only HAL's "geniuses" in the Entertainment Department figure out how to use the Mainstage Theater with its 270 degree wall and its expensive technical features to fulfill the promise that those Theaters have.

• Like 1