Sea Princess World Cruise 2021 - Anyone got the itinerary?

43 minutes ago, NSWP said:

Go close to booking out in a few days considering 75% of the World cruisers on last Sea Princess Worldie were 'Elites.'  Pick of the cabins.  Someone can have mine, too expensive and too long for us little black ducks.

I don't think the itinerary that fab. Maybe one sector that looks great. Rest ho hum

3 hours ago, icat2000 said:

I don't think the itinerary that fab. Maybe one sector that looks great. Rest ho hum

And a better ship would be more attractive, not ye olde Sea Princess.  It is beyond belief that a couple can pay 80K+(for 2) for a decent cabin on it, plus grog and shorex = 100K plus.

Edited by NSWP

On 10/23/2019 at 4:04 PM, NSWP said:

And a better ship would be more attractive, not ye olde Sea Princess. 

Sea Princess is ideal for long cruises, as I discovered last month. Compared with the bigger ships she's actually got quite a bit of indoor bar and lounge space for the number of passengers, which is really important when the weather is bad. Plus the wide promenade deck with loungers and benches also gives sheltered places to sit. The theatre is a decent size as is the Vista Lounge.

The only downside is that it doesn't have a good speciality restaurant - the food at the Sterling Steakhouse is great but the ambience is terrible. Not a nice place to dine. 

And the fact that she's a bit smaller means she can probably squeeze into ports the bigger ships can't

Edited by OzKiwiJJ