The replacement of cruise personaliser

Josy1953

When I was trying to book a cruise about a month ago, I mentioned that I thought the new booking website was useless. He said that it was provided by Adobe, who told them they either had to take it as it was, or leave it.  Management felt they had no alternative but to take it even though they knew it wasn't perfect. It will be improved over time. 

That's  not much consolation to those of us trying to use it. I've resorted to TA systems, which are much easier to use. Just as well I really like the actual cruises from P&O or I'd go elsewhere.

I wonder if this new Personaliser replacement system is developed by P&O, or bought in, like the booking system.

On 10/25/2019 at 10:58 AM, jeanlyon said:

Andrew, looks like that girl at P&O really fixed it.  I can now log in to 2020 cruises and also for 2021.  Wish I had taken her name, so that I could send a thank you.

Pleased to hear they have sorted the issue Jean.

19 hours ago, terrierjohn said:

Interesting just checked our next cruise details on CP and notice my passport now says it was issued in Pakistan.

Oh dear that's not good, having said that I have just checked our Iona cruise for 2021 on personaliser and on my husbands profile it had his middle name as Kate who is our daughter along with her date DOB. His address and passport details were also incorrect. Still no sign of this My P&O, not sure if that is good or bad the way things are going. 

Thought I would check my personeliser again having just input two cruises for 2021 and also check the two for 2020 found they had changed my passport no which was an old one from 2018 and old mobile no .Re input to correct no . I had emailed p and o last week about not seeing my latest cruise on my cruise page although was able to input information. Guess its something to do with the changes they are hoping to make .Had no response as yet .

Just had the email from P&O and tried it, and the new My P&O cruises is working for me.

However, it only worked for the one booking specifically in the email, the following cruise as we are doing a B2B, does not work.

Edited by jaydee6969
addition