Bliss Studio cabins - T1 or T8?

schildiams

35 minutes ago, smplybcause said:

I think they were wanting to highlight the ones that are connecting, but didn't stick to it. All studios are the same with the exception of those with a connecting door. 

Thanks - so they all have the virtual window (not just a one-ay view into the corridor which is weird to me?

12 minutes ago, Tura Lura said:

Huh. So that’s new.  I had one on Anthem which was great.   I’ll see how it compares when I’m on Bliss.

Anthem is a "virtual balcony", with the handrail imposed on the image.  On Bliss it's just an outside camera view. 

Anthem has curtains you can pull across the screen, Bliss has a pull-down shade with a shut-off switch at the bottom to shut the screen off automatically when the shade is closed.

5 minutes ago, hallux said:

Anthem is a "virtual balcony", with the handrail imposed on the image.  On Bliss it's just an outside camera view. 

Anthem has curtains you can pull across the screen, Bliss has a pull-down shade with a shut-off switch at the bottom to shut the screen off automatically when the shade is closed.

in studio cabins on Anthem, it’s just a window view, not a virtual balcony, but yes it has curtains.    And sound.  

2 minutes ago, Tura Lura said:

in studio cabins on Anthem, it’s just a window view, not a virtual balcony, but yes it has curtains.    And sound.  

Maybe they changed it?  This is from April 2018 and shows the imposed handrail...

IMG_20180401_072038.jpg

The only difference in the two categories is that the T8 cabins have a connecting door in the wall between the shower and toilet and the T1 cabins have a solid wall. The door has two wall pegs for hanging stuff, as does the wall. Just pick your Studio cabin based on location, not category, unless you actually need the connecting door.

Edited by coastcat

8 minutes ago, coastcat said:

The only difference in the two categories is that the T8 cabins have a connecting door in the wall between the shower and toilet and the T1 cabins have a solid wall

Not quite.  I stayed in a T1 on deck 12 that had a connecting door.  Look at the deck plans, all of deck 12 are category T1 but many also indicate connecting doors.