Men's Haircut - Sky Princess

Denmal

My husband's haircut is very simple, 0 on the side and 1.5 on the top with the clippers.  We will be in Barcelona for 10 days to getting on the ship but being on the ship for 14 days, he will probably want/need a haircut.  Anyone have any idea of the cost in the spa for a man's haircut ?

Thanks

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I do a haircut every cruise, it's a little pamper thing for myself.  It's not a good value, but again, I consider it a pamper thing.

Have one done on Royal on October 10th.  Price was, if I recall $38 plus mandatory gratuity.  This included a shampoo afterwards.

I pay something like half that, or even a couple bucks less at home, but . . . 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Denmal said:

My husband's haircut is very simple, 0 on the side and 1.5 on the top with the clippers.  We will be in Barcelona for 10 days to getting on the ship but being on the ship for 14 days, he will probably want/need a haircut.  Anyone have any idea of the cost in the spa for a man's haircut ?

Thanks

If you have to ask...

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, jondfk said:

I do a haircut every cruise, it's a little pamper thing for myself.  It's not a good value, but again, I consider it a pamper thing.

Have one done on Royal on October 10th.  Price was, if I recall $38 plus mandatory gratuity.  This included a shampoo afterwards.

I pay something like half that, or even a couple bucks less at home, but . . . 

Thank you...

• Thanks 1

My son in law was on his first cruise with us  and apparently decided to get a haircut on the Ruby Princess. He has a beautiful head of hair, nice and thick and always looks very stylish. Well, when he came back to the group, we were really laughing. He looked like the haircut on the Seinfeld TV show where the character gets a  nerd haircut , complete with a part in it.My daughter told me to stop laughing  because he was very upset. So do ships do good haircuts, depends on who does it. Just like on land, not every hairdresser is talented.

Edited by san diego sue
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, san diego sue said:

My son in law was on his first cruise with us  and apparently decided to get a haircut on the Ruby Princess. He has a beautiful head of hair, nice and thick and always looks very stylish. Well, when he came back to the group, we were really laughing. He looked like the haircut on the Seinfeld TV show where the character gets a  nerd haircut , complete with a part in it.My daughter told me to stop laughing  because he was very upset. So do ships do good haircuts, depends on who does it. Just like on land, not every hairdresser is talented.

Always good to tell them exactly what you want or have a pic.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, jangor said:

Always good to tell them exactly what you want or have a pic.

2 hours ago, Lucky TGO said:

My friend paid $35. On the Emerald Princess plus tip. 
Tony

We were on a 60-night cruise around S.A. in winter 2018, and I had one about half-way through.  I think the price is about what Tony mentioned.  I had pictures on my cell phone, plus I went to the salon and met with the stylist shortly after boarding so she would see what it should look like when finished.  She remembered me four weeks later. 

Edited by steelers36

14 hours ago, steelers36 said:

We were on a 60-night cruise around S.A. in winter 2018, and I had one about half-way through.  I think the price is about what Tony mentioned.  I had pictures on my cell phone, plus I went to the salon and met with the stylist shortly after boarding so she would see what it should look like when finished.  She remembered me four weeks later. 

Hi Mr.G

This is a picture of my friend Ed. He paid $35. for his hair cut. You can see the girl didn’t have to work very long cutting ED’s hair 😳 😁.

Tony

4C5F9268-C749-47CF-B416-332ADCBB783F.jpeg

14 minutes ago, Lucky TGO said:

Hi Mr.G

This is a picture of my friend Ed. He paid $35. for his hair cut. You can see the girl didn’t have to work very long cutting ED’s hair 😳 😁.

Tony

4C5F9268-C749-47CF-B416-332ADCBB783F.jpeg

Ed .... Ed McMahon ?    😃

Choice is great. Ashore too places do well in hair cuts and cost so+so much less..

I had my latest on the REGAL Princess. They charged a High Cost even though the Manager said we were randomly selected for the SPECIAL. Yet if you saw the prices the SPECIALs cost more..

I think somehow they are trained well to utter loquacious palaver.

So Bottom Line.

Do what your able to be happy with..