Won moveup bid

weregoingcruising

7 minutes ago, weregoingcruising said:

I'm sorry my post wasn't helpful for you. Thank you for informing me about your rules for posting.

The information helps others judge as to whether minimum offers work etc. I guess.

• Like 5

thank you were going cruising! found it on  move up bid tracker. wow, only 80 dollars for a great upgrade. I should only be so lucky! have a really crappy inside cat 12 also. I paid half the price of what the cruise is going for now, so stuck waiting for move up bid to be offered to upgrade!

Great to hear, we were successful on our first time bidding earlier in the year, we have a couple of cruises in January and keeping our fingers crossed we get something on either or both of those! 🤞🏻

1 hour ago, MR_T said:

Great to hear, we were successful on our first time bidding earlier in the year, we have a couple of cruises in January and keeping our fingers crossed we get something on either or both of those! 🤞🏻

We will be joining you on the Reflection 20/1/20. I will try to out bid you its offered. May the best man win Mr T.👍

Our future cruises or listed if you scan way  past our previous cruises.

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, healthworker said:

wow ,big difference! weregoingcruising above, moved up from inside to balcony for $80 pp!!! For which ship,janineallison,was the bid for?

That would certainly be an amazing price! We are doing a 7 night Eastern Caribbean on the Equinox. Keep in mind there would be some price difference due to the (poor) exchange rate between CAD and USD as well.

I told myself on this cruise I wouldn't get bitten by the "move-up bug".  However, when I read these success stories- the bug has bitten me yet again!  We have a Harmony cruise early January, and if available- I probably (definitely) will bid!  Feel like I should join move-up anonymous! Between Celebrity and Royal! 

Anybody want to join me?  lol

When you add your original purchase price (booking price pp) to that of your winning bid.... does the cost of your stateroom (new) come in under the price point what that stateroom is currently offered to the general public?  If so approximately how much did you save?

TIA

Joseph