Spa Credits Returning for Gold Loyalty Members and Above

msn123

We talked about this a couple of weeks ago when this topic was posted. There is nothing official on the Oceania website yet, only this press release. Anyone have anything other than this article? 

Some of us are just lucky enough to be in the position of having a cruise after Nov 1st and before the changeover and not getting these. I wonder if they start after the changeover or if it will be awhile. 

Edited by ORV

3 minutes ago, ORV said:

We talked about this a couple of weeks ago when this topic was posted. There is nothing official on the Oceania website yet, only this press release. Anyone have anything other than this article? 

Some of us are just lucky enough to be in the position of having a cruise after Nov 1st and before the changeover and not getting these. I wonder if they start after the changeover or if it will be awhile. 

Sounds like if cruising after Nov 1st but before  the start date of the new Spa deal you are SOL

Let us know  when you return

I have a 31 day cruise around Australia Dec 6 2019 on Regatta no spa credit even as a gold club member. This used to be $230  which we have gotten, so a cutback with the new spa company.

The next trip 14 day Caribbean Feb 26 2020 on Riviera gives us each $150 and I have that in the contract in writing.

Wish I could have one on the Australian much longer trip. I think it is a matter of the change over not being covered.

Interesting that the start date for each ship is two days after the start of a cruise.  Wonder if that means for the first two days of each cruise the spas will be closed?  We are booked on Marina for a January 22 departure but the new spa management begins on the 24th.  No spa credit for us “Goldies” on that cruise?

10 hours ago, cswhistler said:

I have a 31 day cruise around Australia Dec 6 2019 on Regatta no spa credit even as a gold club member. This used to be $230  which we have gotten, so a cutback with the new spa company.

The next trip 14 day Caribbean Feb 26 2020 on Riviera gives us each $150 and I have that in the contract in writing.

Wish I could have one on the Australian much longer trip. I think it is a matter of the change over not being covered.

When did you get $230.00 for spa treatment on Oceania? I have never seen or heard of this. Please advise.

Thanks.

8 hours ago, oceansandseas said:

When did you get $230.00 for spa treatment on Oceania? I have never seen or heard of this. Please advise.

Thanks.

We had it on our last cruise in April

If you have 15 + cruises  you got the spa treatment up to $230 PP   complimentary

8 minutes ago, oceansandseas said:

Thanks. Only have 13 so will have to wait for it. Did not realize that was a perk.

Go-Bucks.....enjoyed reading about your world cruise.

It will be $150 pp when they bring it back. 

• Like 1

I love the marketing quote --

"The experience is no longer centered on selling spa treatments, but rather takes a holistic view of wellness that incorporates nourishing body and soul through cuisine, fitness and exercise, relaxation and rejuvenation, discoveries ashore and enrichment"

It should have said --  "we will make more money selling and managing our own spa business..."  🙂

But we do welcome the credits  🙂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, PaulMCO said:

I love the marketing quote --

"The experience is no longer centered on selling spa treatments, but rather takes a holistic view of wellness that incorporates nourishing body and soul through cuisine, fitness and exercise, relaxation and rejuvenation, discoveries ashore and enrichment"

It should have said --  "we will make more money selling and managing our own spa business..."  🙂

But we do welcome the credits  🙂

Yes, So do we.  It's about time.   

18 minutes ago, Paulchili said:

It’s always been pp (assuming both people were Gold +) and I would assume that it will be that way again.

I know what it WAS...but ORV said "it will be...", sounding like he/she knows for sure...except it wasn't mentioned whether that means the reinstituted benefit will be per person or per cabin. Makes a difference to me since I'll probably be traveling solo alot and I'd love to get $300.

4 minutes ago, Go-Bucks! said:

I know what it WAS...but ORV said "it will be...", sounding like he/she knows for sure...except it wasn't mentioned whether that means the reinstituted benefit will be per person or per cabin. Makes a difference to me since I'll probably be traveling solo alot and I'd love to get $300.

in the link above it says 

Gold: Two complimentary spa treatment credits up to $150 each
Platinum: Two complimentary spa treatment credits up to $150 each
Diamond: Two complimentary spa treatment credits up to $200 each
President's Circle: Two complimentary spa treatment credits up to $200 each.

I would not think you would get  2   for solo  ..but you never know

10 minutes ago, Go-Bucks! said:

I don't know for sure, I only saw the information that Lyn posted in above that came from the news article. 

I guess the best way to know is have you traveled solo at all on O and got double perks? Or do you know someone that has? 

I'm not sure how it works, that would be a question for a TA or O customer service.