NCL Boston to Bermuda pricing

Sand and Seas

Wondering when the Balcony pricing for summer Boston cruises is likely to improve🤔  

I like to book at least 6 months in advance so not looking for last minute price drops.  (I need to plan my travel dates & air in advance).     For those that cruise regularly out of Boston, do you have an idea of when (or if!) the Balcony cabins could drop in price?

If the 20% latitudes promo applies, I'd book now.  Summer cruises may or may not have price reductions.  If the price drops before final payment, then you can always rebook (4 months out).  I believe that promo goes until 10/30 (but of course could also be extended).  Also going now (through 10/31 I think) is a $200 OBC if you use a CruiseNext certificate for your deposit.

The prices for Bermuda in the summer is insane. The prices do not usually drop due to family’s with kids booking during summer break. The ship is loaded with kids of all ages.  Try off season. April or May or sept or October. Sept or cutover have better beach water temps but more risk of storms.

3 hours ago, hladygirl said:

The prices for Bermuda in the summer is insane. The prices do not usually drop due to family’s with kids booking during summer break. The ship is loaded with kids of all ages.  Try off season. April or May or sept or October. Sept or cutover have better beach water temps but more risk of storms.

That's what I was afraid of.   We are trying to sandwich a Boston/Bermuda cruise in between our April Encore and Late October Joy (first world problem, right?)     We really enjoyed our prior cruise out of Boston and are hoping to find something that will work for us in late June, or July or August.  

Thanks for your reply!

3 hours ago, julig22 said:

If the 20% latitudes promo applies, I'd book now.  Summer cruises may or may not have price reductions.  If the price drops before final payment, then you can always rebook (4 months out).  I believe that promo goes until 10/30 (but of course could also be extended).  Also going now (through 10/31 I think) is a $200 OBC if you use a CruiseNext certificate for your deposit.

Thanks for your reply!   I'm not seeing these Boston 7 day cruises as eligible for Latitudes.   

Also, last time they had a similar CruiseNext OBC offer it wasn't eligible for us as we book through CAS.  I'll keep watching & waiting🤞 

1 hour ago, tandc2019 said:

I've done this itinerary multiple times.  The price stays consistent.  If you book later in the summer, the cost is less, however, the seas can be rougher.

I can take the rougher seas.....reminds me of when we first cruised so many years ago.  Every cruise was bumpy😊

Thanks to everyone for the good advice!   We've been cruising out of Miami and New Orleans for years, then took a cruise out of Boston and enjoyed it immensely.    We will be picking up some more CruiseNext certificates on our cruise next month so I'm hoping to settle on a Bermuda cruise after that.    Sounds like early June or late August would be the way to go.

14 hours ago, Sand and Seas said:

I can take the rougher seas.....reminds me of when we first cruised so many years ago.  Every cruise was bumpy😊

Thanks to everyone for the good advice!   We've been cruising out of Miami and New Orleans for years, then took a cruise out of Boston and enjoyed it immensely.    We will be picking up some more CruiseNext certificates on our cruise next month so I'm hoping to settle on a Bermuda cruise after that.    Sounds like early June or late August would be the way to go.

Glad to help!  If I remember correctly, they offer more promos with the later sail dates too!

• Like 1

Update on pricing!         And good thing I didn't want 'Free Air'🤔

With the new NCL promo no longer offering 'Free Air', prices I have been watching have dropped on a couple of the cruises.     On July 31st cruise the BA category dropped $240 per person!  Others not that dramatic but still $80 to $150 per person lower for the BA category.   The BC category dropped  $50 to $100 per person.     

My DS's cruise has dropped twice ... he has a balcony (August, 2020) ... the rest of the "kids" and us (picture window) has only increased ... don't think our will ever go down ... we have done this cruise (I believe) 3-4 times it never seems to decrease.  Jan

• Like 1