Princess Cruises Holiday Planner ?

Johhno

Does anyone have any info on a Princess Cruise Australia re structure?

I have had a recent email informing me that I have a new "Cruise Holiday Planner here at Princess Cruises". So this now takes it to my 3rd new planner this year with Princess, 4 in total.

We had to make an amendment with our pending cruise so I tried to contact my new planner. After 3 phone calls and leaving messages & several emails in the past 2 days I gave up.

So today was my CONTACT PRINCESS mission day to try and speak to my planner.

I tried the following numbers:

1800 945204

1800 362695

1300 960922

I have spoken to consultants in the Philippines, the USA and 1 other call centre (India, I think) , yet no one can connect me to an Australia call centre.

The long and short is that I have been advised that there is no longer a call centre or Holiday planners based in Australia (Sydney).

Has anyone tried to contact the Sydney office recently? If so, I would love to have a direct phone number.

Cheers,

Johhno

9 hours ago, Johhno said:

Does anyone have any info on a Princess Cruise Australia re structure?

I have had a recent email informing me that I have a new "Cruise Holiday Planner here at Princess Cruises". So this now takes it to my 3rd new planner this year with Princess, 4 in total.

We had to make an amendment with our pending cruise so I tried to contact my new planner. After 3 phone calls and leaving messages & several emails in the past 2 days I gave up.

So today was my CONTACT PRINCESS mission day to try and speak to my planner.

I tried the following numbers:

1800 945204

1800 362695

1300 960922

I have spoken to consultants in the Philippines, the USA and 1 other call centre (India, I think) , yet no one can connect me to an Australia call centre.

The long and short is that I have been advised that there is no longer a call centre or Holiday planners based in Australia (Sydney).

Has anyone tried to contact the Sydney office recently? If so, I would love to have a direct phone number.

Cheers,

Johhno

Johnno, these are a couple of numbers I have used or been given to contact Princess.

(02) 9126 6681

1300 551 853

and this one which is the number on the Princess Aus website to contact a cruise holiday planner -

1300 362 695

Leigh

Edited by possum52

I phoned Princess yesterday because my Cruise Personalizer would not open and the message on the screen asked me to phone them. The number given was 1800 PRINCESS (or 1800 7746 2377 for people who prefer the numbers!). I think this was a general number for the Sydney office.

I have received the email as well. I am not sure what is going on because I know just over a year ago the first one I had left and all her bookings were transferred to another one. Then this week I have another email as described above.

Regarding call centres I have no confidence in the Philippines based ones as they lack product knowledge and do not have the authorisation to do things like the Australian agents did. I have little confidence in the American based call centre operators either as they are somewhat slower and lack the ability to communicate properly with an Australian. I literally have to use the phonetic alphabet to tell an American operator my booking number and even do it to spell my name. The lower paid jobs in their country seems to attract less intelligent people which is an irritation when you cruise so much that you know the whole product and procedure much better than the person on the phone.