Bottomless Bubbles Question

Lalory77

We will be sailing on Carnival this coming weekend on an 8 night cruise. Trying to decide if we should do bottomless bubbles. My question is when you are on the lido deck and the servers come around to take drink orders is it just for alcoholic drinks or will they also bring you a soda if you have the bottomless bubbles package. What about shows and comedy clubs? Will they serve you soda there also. Just trying to decide if it is worth getting. Any and all replies are greatly appreciated :)

I've never had a problem, and I order a soda wherever they offer it. Yes, I know you can carry on sodas, but we always fly in, no car, etc... so for me, it's just much easier to do the BB instead of carrying the cases on board. I order at the bars usually when on the Lido deck though. The waiters tend to just be pretty busy, so I have no problem just going up to the bars. It's good for me to get up and walk every so often too! 🤣 As far as the shows/comedy lounge, it always depends. A lot of times it's quicker to grab a drink at a bar as you're heading over there. Again, just for my own convenience, I usually do it this way. And if you have a good MDR waiter, they'll often have the soda waiting for you at the table, which we often did. 😍

• Like 1

9 hours ago, kctwinmommy said:

I've never had a problem, and I order a soda wherever they offer it. Yes, I know you can carry on sodas, but we always fly in, no car, etc... so for me, it's just much easier to do the BB instead of carrying the cases on board. I order at the bars usually when on the Lido deck though. The waiters tend to just be pretty busy, so I have no problem just going up to the bars. It's good for me to get up and walk every so often too! 🤣 As far as the shows/comedy lounge, it always depends. A lot of times it's quicker to grab a drink at a bar as you're heading over there. Again, just for my own convenience, I usually do it this way. And if you have a good MDR waiter, they'll often have the soda waiting for you at the table, which we often did. 😍

I will be flying into Sydney from interstate to stay at a serviced apartment before my cruise. There is a supermarket on the same block, so I plan to walk to it, purchase 2 6 packs-can't get a 12 pack of cans of Coke, and bring it on board for use in the cabin at night or when I feel up to walking to a bar for a cold drink.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, RandomUser123 said:

I wish Carnival would offer an expanded non alcoholic package that would include smoothies, milkshakes and other non alcohlic drinks. I think they would make money on that as I bet many people who get bottomless bubbles would be interested in that.

I agree! Especially with the kids! I know mine would have used it for smoothies.

7 hours ago, RandomUser123 said:

I wish Carnival would offer an expanded non alcoholic package that would include smoothies, milkshakes and other non alcohlic drinks. I think they would make money on that as I bet many people who get bottomless bubbles would be interested in that.

I agree 100%! BB just doesn't go far enough. If they had a package for a bit more money that included all non-alcoholic beverages (including specialty coffees) I'd definitely buy it! DH & I don't drink so Cheers isn't worth it, just to get a decent cuppa joe in the morning!

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Lalory77 said:

We will be sailing on Carnival this coming weekend on an 8 night cruise. Trying to decide if we should do bottomless bubbles. My question is when you are on the lido deck and the servers come around to take drink orders is it just for alcoholic drinks or will they also bring you a soda if you have the bottomless bubbles package. What about shows and comedy clubs? Will they serve you soda there also. Just trying to decide if it is worth getting. Any and all replies are greatly appreciated 🙂

You get your soda no matter where you are on the ship. No charge. You can order with the app also.