Caribbean Rivera 750

Tedferg

4 minutes ago, Tedferg said:

Any input on Rivera 750 Ocean View Cabin - looks like there is a 'balcony' adjacent. Also not clear if there might be noise problems from above.

That is not a balcony it's a crew stairwell.

Great location. There is a door out to the aft pool area, then 1 deck up to the buffet.

10 minutes ago, Tedferg said:

image.png.b83c0bfa4d2d0da4859da3bb6272386c.png

So the door on left is a stairwell ? Where is the door to Aft Pool ? Also any night time noise from adjacent areas ?

Yes the door on the left of 750 is a crew stairwell.

The door to the right of 748 goes outside (the stairs below that door) approx. 6 stairs to the pool level.

The stairs above that door are approx 6 stairs up to the World Fresh Market Place level (Deck 15 Lido) and Outrigger Bar.

No noise that we ever heard just the possibility of the door going outside being slammed.

There is a closer on it so it is usually slow closing and quiet.

2 hours ago, Tedferg said:

Any input on Rivera 750 Ocean View Cabin - looks like there is a 'balcony' adjacent. Also not clear if there might be noise problems from above.

In addition to other posters information...

keep an eye on the balconies in that area. I was just looking at a cruise that we'll be on in 2020. Balconies aren't selling well. The OV cabins are approx $50 less than a balcony in that section. For $50 I'd take a balcony.

3 hours ago, Tedferg said:

Any input on Rivera 750 Ocean View Cabin

Great location.  Only thing above is the back corner of the Horizon Court.  The doorway you wondered about is emergency/crew stair well.  It comes out on the Promenade Deck right outside you muster station E, the Vista Lounge. 

We like to stay in the two closest insides, R744 or R745. Three steps up, and we're at the aft pool area. We eat most of our daytime meals up there. It's better than a balcony because you have a pool and waiter service. It's a wonderful place to hang out and relax.

11 hours ago, CineGraphic said:

We like to stay in the two closest insides, R744 or R745. Three steps up, and we're at the aft pool area. We eat most of our daytime meals up there. It's better than a balcony because you have a pool and waiter service. It's a wonderful place to hang out and relax.

Hey!! Those are the cabins I stay in...me first.:classic_laugh::classic_love:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, skynight said:

Tedferg. The four port holes are the two OV cabins. The windows below are the balconies for full suites.

Portholes ! That is a deal breaker for us - I thought they had windows like other OV 😞