Recent President's Cruise on Symphony.

ValerieJo

17 hours ago, kernow said:

I've never been on a Presidents cruise and have no real desire to do so but have enjoyed following the live threads.

The thing that would most annoy me is the special events for Royal visa card holders. I would love a card but those of us outside of North America are not allowed to have one. I wonder if they will still have these events next year when the cruise is in Europe?

Why are you not allowed to have a Royal Visa Card?   I am not asking because I doubt you, but because I don't know. 

27 minutes ago, Mikew0805 said:

YES, it worked. Thanks.. that looked fantastic, and what a great seat!! 

Third row, dead center - just by waiting patiently in line. (Concert was at 6:45 and lasted an hour)

I'm working on uploading two more.  Stay tuned!

• Like 2

20 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Graham, FWIW, the conditions as far as crowded lounges will be just as bad on the TA. 

Pretty sure there will be 2000 Diamond and up on that voyage.  😉

And a whole lot of Pinnies too.  😉   On our roll call thread for the TA, a very nice lady is keeping track of a spread sheet.  On it is an option to list your C&A status.  From just the CC members (small percentage of total cruisers) that actually listed their status...there are indeed a lot of higher tier.  

18 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

I'll bet there are just as many. They were already a ton on the TA from what  I  understand.

Saw a bunch at NextCruise after the announcement 

And you are totally right on that one.  Cruise has been sold out for a long time, though RCI is pushing TAs to release holds.  Our roll call thread is HUGE!  A lot of frequent cruisers on board.  

11 hours ago, rt1092 said:

They put on quite a show. To my wife and I, they were better than Patti LaBelle and Michael Boulton.

I wonder what front row stage right seats would have gone for at their concerts?

9 hours ago, Merion_Mom said:

Third row, dead center - just by waiting patiently in line. (Concert was at 6:45 and lasted an hour)

I'm working on uploading two more.  Stay tuned!

Were you able to get out of theater in time to see the fireworks.

FWIW, we got upper balcony front row center by walking in about 25 minutes before it started.