Shuttle from Orlando to Miami

MyTMo777

A one way car rental is the way to go. Are you aware that Orlando to the Port Of Miami is well over two hundred twenty five miles. Never heard of a shuttle service between Orlando and the Miami area and I have been a member of Cruise Critic since 2002.

http://www.floridashuttletransportation.com/

Miami to Orlando bus and Orlando Miami shuttle services:
Ft. Lauderdale, Naples, Palm Beach, South Beach, MCO to MIA

Florida Shuttle Transportation offers the lowest and most affordable fares in Shuttle Bus Transportation. Whether you are a Florida Resident or a Tourist, you will find exactly what you are looking for aboard Shuttle Transportation Services in Florida! We offer shuttles for individuals and groups traveling on leisure or business in style and comfort. Shuttle Services provided in all major cities in the East and West coast of Florida. Also, airports and seaports transportation from Miami to Orlando

On 11/11/2019 at 7:17 PM, MyTMo777 said:

Has anyone taken a shuttle from Orlando to Miami? Wondering if anyone has a recommendation of one to use and the approximate cost. 

Probably Mears, but this is probably very expensive.

I was able to rent a car from FLL to TPA for $47 with Fox Rent-A-Car; I had to pay for an extra day (so instead of AM to PM on 12/29 AM to AM 12/29-12/30 even though our flight is that night) which was much cheaper than a car service or shuttle from FLL to TPA.

I am aware it's about a 3 hour drive, but thought there might be bus/shuttle service. I did look into renting a car, which seems affordable. And I hadn't even thought of flights. They seem a bit expensive, but thanks for all the info, everyone!