Unlimited Dining on Brilliance OTS

Daized

Can anyone clarify what will be included?  I've assumed  Chops, Giovanis and Izumi.   Just wondered about Rita's?  When we had it on Navigator, it included Playmates bar food.  Anyone have any direct experience?

(if not, I'll be onboard from 18th to 31st on a back to back cruise and I'll let you know xxx)

Daisy xx

I called RCCL about this yesterday as I bought the Unlimited for my April 2020 on Brilliance.  The rep said Rita's is no longer on Brilliance.  I read or was told that the package could be used for the Galley Brunch (main reason I bought package) but rep said NO.  Guess I will have to use OBC from my Visa if I want to try Galley Brunch.  As Bob would say, " consistently  inconsistent Royal."  Right hand does not know what left hand is doing.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/12/2019 at 9:07 AM, Host Clarea said:

I don't think there is an operational Rita's on Brilliance anymore.

Correct - we just got off the Transatlantic on Sunday.  The Rita's space is there, but it is just used as extra seating for the Windjammer.

On 11/12/2019 at 8:28 AM, Snit13 said:

I called RCCL about this yesterday as I bought the Unlimited for my April 2020 on Brilliance.  The rep said Rita's is no longer on Brilliance.  I read or was told that the package could be used for the Galley Brunch (main reason I bought package) but rep said NO.  Guess I will have to use OBC from my Visa if I want to try Galley Brunch.  As Bob would say, " consistently  inconsistent Royal."  Right hand does not know what left hand is doing.

This is on the cruise planner for both of our upcoming cruises.

HELPFUL HINTS

• The tour is hosted by our Executive Chef, Restaurant Operations Manager and the Culinary Team.
  • Following the tour, enjoy a vast selection of epicurean treats, as well as a private brunch menu chosen specially for you by our Executive Chef.
  • Bottomless Galley Brunch can be included in the 3-4 or 5 Dining Package.
  • Flip-flops are not permitted in the galley for safety reasons.

1 hour ago, taglovestocruise said:

This is on the cruise planner for both of our upcoming cruises.

HELPFUL HINTS

• The tour is hosted by our Executive Chef, Restaurant Operations Manager and the Culinary Team.
  • Following the tour, enjoy a vast selection of epicurean treats, as well as a private brunch menu chosen specially for you by our Executive Chef.
  • Bottomless Galley Brunch can be included in the 3-4 or 5 Dining Package.
  • Flip-flops are not permitted in the galley for safety reasons.

Included with the 3 day or 5 day package but not the unlimited dining plan. (4 day package no longer exists)

• 1 month later...

Was looking for any info on this subject and was wondering if you had any updates from your trip.  Looking to possibly get this for a four night but not sure how Izumi works.  Can you go for lunch and dinner or just once a day?  The package says unlimited but not sure if that applies for that place.  

2 minutes ago, nivek82 said:

Was looking for any info on this subject and was wondering if you had any updates from your trip.  Looking to possibly get this for a four night but not sure how Izumi works.  Can you go for lunch and dinner or just once a day?  The package says unlimited but not sure if that applies for that place.  

If they are serving lunch (most restaurants are only open for lunch on sea days), you can go to lunch and dinner in the same day.

51 minutes ago, nivek82 said:

you get a $35 credit at Izumi