Storage cubbies near the pool

BillOh

I had been suggesting this for years, so I'll take the credit, but I'm sure others suggested it as well.    I will frequently use a pool for about an hour, then go to my room. I usually don't need a chair, but I have to put my "stuff" somewhere. I was pleased to see this by the solarium on Mariner

cubbies.jpg.0051e66dc1b57450224dccbb19ea9105.jpg

Are these on any other ships in the Royal Fleet?    Heading on Adventure in the spring, hoping this was part of the "amping" of the Voyager class.

• Like 1

Nice. We also don't usually lounge by the pool. We either use one lounger for sometime for all our stuff or if no available loungers we put our things near the pool somewhere. I thing storage like this would help to solve this problem. I would prefer it to be visible thought. Closer to the pool

9 minutes ago, Tatka said:

Nice. We also don't usually lounge by the pool. We either use one lounger for sometime for all our stuff or if no available loungers we put our things near the pool somewhere. I thing storage like this would help to solve this problem. I would prefer it to be visible thought. Closer to the pool

I like the idea of the cubbies also. As you mentioned, have them close enough to the pool so you can keep on eye on your things

• Like 1

20 hours ago, molsonschooner said:

I like the idea of the cubbies also. As you mentioned, have them close enough to the pool so you can keep on eye on your things

They were definitely in plain site while in the solarium pool and hot tubs on Mariner. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1