Let's talk about the cheapest cruise price per day that you have scored and how you did it.

13 minutes ago, havanadaydreaming said:

Just booked Sky for 12/2

$139 pp oceanview 4 nights. 2 free at sea (dining, drinks). Prepaid all gratuities. Able to use 2 cruisenext certs via TA promo.  

Sail away inside was $109. 

Out the door for around $350. 

Nice😀

On 11/16/2019 at 2:19 PM, All-ready2cruise said:

So, speaking of the cheapest cruise, did anyone notice the Sky, 4-day Dec. 2-6 $109... 0 single supp.  + 153 Taxes & fees = 262.39 and, you can choose a FAS promo?? 😉

GTY cabin Inside BTW

I was just looking on the NCL website and saw it.

$683 for 2 people in an inside cabin with the beverage package + I can get $100 OBC from Amex. So really the cost is $583 for 4 days on a cruise ship with alcohol included. That's $72 per person per day.

On 11/16/2019 at 12:21 AM, The Wanderer_112358 said:

I am able to cruise because I work hard to find the cheapest cruise price per day that I can.  I have to also consider what it will cost me to fly to the Embarkation port and to fly back home again as part of the overall cruise deal.

Tell me what your best cruise price was per day and whether it was worth the cost.

I honestly find the work of finding the best cruise price all part of the cruise adventure.  I'd love to hear your best cruise deals, both Solo and otherwise.

14 days on NCL for $50 total in an outside cabin as a solo. The catch? an enrichment presenter which NCL no longer offers as evidently their audience no longer wants to be enriched.

3 hours ago, Budget Queen said:

Multiple times this year I’ve sailed extremely cheap with last minute give away Sail Away rates and the double Cruise Next redemptions.  This year it will be my record of 22 cruises sailed.    

You are good girl.  I have learned many things from you.  I too have had my best year cruising.  Just did it again.  The Joy on the 1st to Mexico.  Balcony(BF and I got the full package) $629+$144(taxes and port fees)+158(package expenses)-$500(CN)=$431.  Not free buy any means but I think I got a great deal cruising solo in a balcony with all the extras.  This will be my 17 week on a cruise ship in the last 13 months.

Karen, looking forward to cruising with you when our paths cross again.😀✌️

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Budget Queen said:

Multiple times this year I’ve sailed extremely cheap with last minute give away Sail Away rates and the double Cruise Next redemptions.  This year it will be my record of 22 cruises sailed.    

Wow, that's great.  Can you tell me what port you sail out of?  I see you are from Syracuse.  Thanks.

16 minutes ago, jimbri said:

Wow, that's great.  Can you tell me what port you sail out of?  I see you are from Syracuse.  Thanks.

This wasn’t the same 

embark all year.   I am very picky and go with an itinerary priority.    This year I sailed out of-   Buenos Aries, San Antonio,  Tampa,  New Orleans, Boston,  Honolulu,Seattle, Vancouver, Seward,  Rome, Barcelona.   Next month will be Sydney and Auckland.     

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Budget Queen said:

This wasn’t the same 

embark all year.   I am very picky and go with an itinerary priority.    This year I sailed out of-   Buenos Aries, San Antonio,  Tampa,  New Orleans, Boston,  Honolulu,Seattle, Vancouver, Seward,  Rome, Barcelona.   Next month will be Sydney and Auckland.     

I was hoping you sailed out of NYC so I could get some good deals from my hometown. :classic_smile: