quantum of the seas questions

21 hours ago, dolphingirl47 said:

Only Windjammer, Cafe Two70, Cafe Promenade and Sorrentos are open for lunch on a port day.

Coastal Kitchen is available for dinner for junior suites, but reservations are required.

Corinna

That's great,but I was unable to make advance reservations either through the website or calling Royal directly. I guess I have to do that on the ship.

On 11/28/2019 at 8:54 AM, dolphingirl47 said:

Only Windjammer, Cafe Two70, Cafe Promenade and Sorrentos are open for lunch on a port day.

Coastal Kitchen is available for dinner for junior suites, but reservations are required.

Corinna

Hi Corinna,

You have the (dubious) honour of being the first person I quote on my first ever CruiseCritic post. Yay!

I am sailing on Quantum in January 2020 and was wondering if the Solarium is still for suite guests only,  or has reverted back to Adults Only for all guests now that it sails ex-Singapore? I've had conflicting information on this.

Thanks in advance!

KWofPerth

On 11/26/2019 at 10:43 PM, dolphingirl47 said:

We are on a 5 night cruise going to Port Klang, Penang and Phuket.

Only Starwater needs a reservation, which can be made as soon as you get on the ship. The others are first come first served.

Corinna

Hi, new to RCL. Where do you make the reservation for Starwater when onboard?

4 hours ago, kwofperth said:

Hi Corinna,

You have the (dubious) honour of being the first person I quote on my first ever CruiseCritic post. Yay!

I am sailing on Quantum in January 2020 and was wondering if the Solarium is still for suite guests only,  or has reverted back to Adults Only for all guests now that it sails ex-Singapore? I've had conflicting information on this.

Thanks in advance!

KWofPerth

There does not seem to be any restriction. I have seen no signage indicating an age restriction and this is not reserved for suite guests.

Corinna

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WaveSplasher said:

Are there any Coke Freestyle Machines onboard? If there are, are they working?  Thanks

1 hour ago, Host Clarea said:

Quantum has Coke Freestyle machines.

No, there are not. The areas where there were Coke Freestyle machines on our first cruise on Quantum in 2017 have been boarded over.

Corinna

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, dolphingirl47 said:

No, there are not. The areas where there were Coke Freestyle machines on our first cruise on Quantum in 2017 have been boarded over.

I assume that happened during the dry dock and that's a first, I think (to remove the machines).

21 minutes ago, dolphingirl47 said:

Corinna

Thank-you for the updated info.

13 hours ago, dolphingirl47 said:

There does not seem to be any restriction. I have seen no signage indicating an age restriction and this is not reserved for suite guests.

Corinna

Thanks Corinna, that's good news (for a non-suite pleb like me!)

Hi dolphingirl47/Corinna

I am sailing for 7 nights in Jan 2020. I was wondering if we could get some menus?

Additionally I am interested in the shows- I've never been on this class of ship and the only 'show' I have seen (which was great) was the ice skating. What are the shows onboard?