Carnival Magic - LIVE - Dec 1-6 - FLL - Nassau, Grand Turk, Amber Cove

Saint Greg

I realized I missed the start of the ‘tis the season thing in the atrium so I finished up and headed that way. I was only about 12 minutes late but I missed the whole thing. Definitely not as big as they did it on Dream last year with it snowing in the atrium. Maybe they’ll do that tomorrow but it sure sounded like that was it.

Simon had a good costume.

5D79CC53-1ECE-4888-BCF3-E72583EAF47F.jpeg

I knew comedy was going to be packed. All the shows were over. We haven’t had comedy for two nights. Due to football I didn’t get there until less than 5 minutes before showtime. Not only was it standing room only. I couldn’t even see the stage.

28C431EA-6CAF-44FC-A86E-F8E303D979BC.jpeg

5 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

Since I was in the area, I decided to go check in on the room.

Jesus left me a monkey. I haven’t had a monkey since my first cruise.

9A7905E7-829B-43E1-A3DB-CD32C4571C7C.jpeg

DDA877EB-D9FD-458C-9554-F58F61224341.jpeg

9E9BBA71-7113-4744-811E-368330087EAE.jpeg

That's because Jesus loves you! 😁

• Like 13
  • Haha 4

I’ve had some weird internet things going on all cruise where I’m connected and logged in but it’s like I have no internet. I just have to play with it sometimes going to the internet page and clicking “let’s go” does it. Sometimes I have to log out and back in. I’d say this is happening 2-3 times a day.

I woke up 8am. Showered and got ready for the last day of the cruise. I took a small detour up to lido on my way to the mdr and dropped my pizza plate from last night off with the guy collecting dishes. One of those things I do but don’t mention in a blog. It’s not that much of an inconvenience where my rooms are located. Now if I were on deck 2 or something it wouldn’t be happening unless I was going to the buffet. Maybe I’d just wait until the first time I go to lido and take it. Anyway. It avoids the food in the hallway issue and putting extra work on the steward in this case Jesus.

• Like 1

So there’s a guy there giving out coffee. Girl in front of me gets coffee, cream, sugar, spoon...the whole nine yards. If I get regular coffee I drink it black. So I say sure I’ll take a cup. In the 5 seconds it took this guy to pour coffee. The line moved and everyone who was behind me in line moved in front of me. Whatever. We were all seated in less than a minute. But that wouldn’t happen if I weren’t alone.

18 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

I took a small detour up to lido on my way to the mdr and dropped my pizza plate from last night off with the guy collecting dishes. One of those things I do but don’t mention in a blog. It’s not that much of an inconvenience where my rooms are located. Now if I were on deck 2 or something it wouldn’t be happening unless I was going to the buffet. Maybe I’d just wait until the first time I go to lido and take it. Anyway. It avoids the food in the hallway issue and putting extra work on the steward in this case Jesus.

I know they say to put this dishes out in the hall, but I do the same thing. I hate the look of dirty trays in the hall.

• Like 1

I’ve never had the 12 hour French toast before so I don’t know how it’s supposed to be but this was a big loaf that was undercooked inside. 

I just ate my hashbrowns and ham. I was offered something else but I declined. There’s plenty of food around here if I’m hungry.

A4D46C27-C01E-43E4-8D27-090B99CAD8C3.jpeg