Carnival Magic - LIVE - Dec 1-6 - FLL - Nassau, Grand Turk, Amber Cove

Saint Greg

I have to wonder if AT&T just sucks here or if everything sucks here. Normally I would be using my AT&T unlimited data as long as I could in New Orleans and Galveston. I noticed on embarkation day I had to switch to magic WiFi immediately. Again today I tried to switch to my AT&T but Magic WiFi was faster.

In New Orleans I’m on my AT&T until around 11pm  the first night then I’m back on it around that time the last night and it’s better than the ship WiFi.

Edited by Saint Greg

I forgot to pack a pair of jeans. They were on the little stool under the desk with two carnival towels stacked on them. They won’t fit in my carry on so I’m just carrying them around. I’m going to have to cramorjam them into my suitcase before I go to the airport.

2 minutes ago, blarko said:

Greg, did you have once or twice a day room steward service?

Once. If they ask I tell them evening. I had all three options but don’t like to put more work on them. I have had a couple do both even though I specified one.

• Like 2

My luggage tag is 8. I could get off the ship now but I’m going to hold off. I have a later flight and no plans. I figure I can watch the early conference championship games at the airport.

I’m not in any hurry to stand in line so I can add a suitcase to what I’m carrying and do nothing.