Carnival Magic - LIVE - Dec 1-6 - FLL - Nassau, Grand Turk, Amber Cove

Saint Greg

5 hours ago, Palmetto Pilot said:

She looked completely rundown and neglected. Quite frankly, she looked like garbage. I have not been on the Magic in a little over a year but of 25 cruises, Magic by far was the worst ship I've ever been on. 

You’re speaking of the exterior? I’m assuming you didn’t get on the ship. 

• Like 2

I have been on the Carnival Magic a total of 3 times, twice while she was brand new and sailed from Galveston. The most recent was September 14th, 2019 out of Fort Lauderdale and in no way is the ship Rundown or Neglected. Staff was constantly cleaning and taking care of her so she could shine as she should.

If the Ship was labeled "Garbage" then I don't think anyone would book her and she would probably sail with nobody hardly on her. But she sails at Full Capacity on many sailings. So far this ship is one of my favorites.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

On 12/9/2019 at 10:06 AM, MzOhioLady said:

I have been on the Carnival Magic a total of 3 times, twice while she was brand new and sailed from Galveston. The most recent was September 14th, 2019 out of Fort Lauderdale and in no way is the ship Rundown or Neglected. Staff was constantly cleaning and taking care of her so she could shine as she should.

If the Ship was labeled "Garbage" then I don't think anyone would book her and she would probably sail with nobody hardly on her. But she sails at Full Capacity on many sailings. So far this ship is one of my favorites.

I just came off the last cruise and the ship is on a way better condition that people say it is. All ships have rust from the salt water. 

1 hour ago, grandmarnnurse said:

When in April? I am on the Magic, as well, for a B2B, April 5&11. It will be my 50th Anniversary celebration cruise. 😎🛳🏖🌴🍹🍸🍷

Looks like we are on the same cruise! Now just to find airfare to FLL.  

On 12/6/2019 at 11:50 AM, Saint Greg said:

Debarkation info

19C1D34E-901E-4AFA-92FB-5443FFE237D6.jpeg

0E875AFA-F7A5-4915-B34B-DAF85F300D2B.jpeg

Guests on deck six have to wait THREE hours to get off from when disembarkation begins. That seems excessive.  Unless you have a later flight. 

Edited by purpleally
Spelling

33 minutes ago, purpleally said:

Guests on deck six have to wait THREE hours to get off from when disembarkation begins. That seems excessive.  Unless you have a later flight. 

Or get a low tag number. They actually called deck 6 on the later end of that timeframe....10:25 with the delays they had.

I finally got to finish up your review today... I did follow along here and there while I was on the Encore... Nice job!... I know that you probably have a few future cruises lined up. What and when? And are you booked on the Mardi Gras yet? I just booked that one for Nov 28 2020...

• Like 2