Carnival Pride Questions

michelle028

Hi Everyone!

Excited for my cruise on the Pride next year.

A few random questions:

- Do they have a Punchliner brunch on this ship? I read about it somewhere online but not sure.

- I love the Punchliner comedy shows - its been awhile since I sailed on Carnival, do they take reservations now?

- The itinerary says arrival back to Baltimore at 10am - do you know what time we are allowed to disembark from the ship?

Also: We are stopping at Freeport, Bahamas. Do you know what beach is best from the cruiseport and how to get there? 

7 hours ago, michelle028 said:

Hi Everyone!

Excited for my cruise on the Pride next year.

A few random questions:

- Do they have a Punchliner brunch on this ship? I read about it somewhere online but not sure.

- I love the Punchliner comedy shows - its been awhile since I sailed on Carnival, do they take reservations now?

- The itinerary says arrival back to Baltimore at 10am - do you know what time we are allowed to disembark from the ship?

Also: We are stopping at Freeport, Bahamas. Do you know what beach is best from the cruiseport and how to get there? 

1 & 2. Punchliner is located in the Butterflies Lounge, deck one forward and they don't use reservations on the pride.

3. Good question, We have been on the Pride 10 times, if running as normal your should arrive around 8:00am, and be on the road by 9:00, if you self-debark.  We are Platinum and are off the ship and in our car driving home within 45 minutes after the ship docks.  Of our 10 cruises, our return has been delayed at least 3 or 4 times.  If you are flying, I would recommend not to schedule an early flight in case the return is delayed.

4. We stay on the ship in Freeport, so I will defer on this question.         

I would be happy to answer any question?  Enjoy your cruise!  We love the Pride and crew. 

Edited by JMAE

Punchliner is first come first served on Pride in the Butterflies lounge as stated. Our last trip on Pride was delayed getting back because of a storm and we disembarked around 330, definitely atypical. Our first time on Pride we disembarked around 9 or so as I recall. For our last trip we went to Bahamas Adventures on a ship excursion. $40 pp for transportation and admittance for the basic package. Nice beach and they had beverage/food service on the beach or you could go up and order your own. Details are in my Pride review in my signature.

I believe that they used to do what was called a "Punchliner Brunch" many, many years ago.  I have been cruising since 2012 and there has never been one.  They have replaced it with the Sea Day Brunch.

Comedy clubs (just like all of the shows on Carnival) are seated on a first-come, first-served basis.

Sorry that I can't help with Freeport.  The one and only time we were there we did a Jeep excursion.

- Do they have a Punchliner brunch on this ship? I read about it somewhere online but not sure.- YES!!!!

- I love the Punchliner comedy shows - its been awhile since I sailed on Carnival, do they take reservations now? When we went on two summers ago- NO

- The itinerary says arrival back to Baltimore at 10am - do you know what time we are allowed to disembark from the ship?- WE self disembarked. 

Also: We are stopping at Freeport, Bahamas. Do you know what beach is best from the cruiseport and how to get there?  - we stayed on the ship

2 hours ago, helene109 said:

I am looking into the Pride and wondering if the Freeport excursions listed are accurate 

Listed on the Carnival website? 

Accurate? Yes. 

All available for your cruise?  There is no way to know until you have booked the cruise.

1 minute ago, Schoifmom said:

Listed on the Carnival website? 

Accurate? Yes. 

All available for your cruise?  There is no way to know until you have booked the cruise.

Your right! Thanks still debating between the Pride and the other that goes out of Baltimore thanks again