Yacht Club DINNER Menus

Host Jazzbeau

3 minutes ago, Mark_T said:

Just be aware that on Divina the YC restaurant is at the stern, opposite end from the YC pool deck...

This was on the Divina.  To me, that meant that extra service we received from the waitstaff even more amazing.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Nashna said:

This was on the Divina.  To me, that meant that extra service we received from the waitstaff even more amazing.

It feels like one of those things that may or may not happen for most guests.

• 1 month later...
On 12/30/2022 at 9:59 PM, shellyd1 said:

Anyone have experience asking for something that's not on the menu for dinner?  I think one of my teens will look at that menu and sadly not want to eat much.  He would much prefer the main buffet with burgers and pizza.  I would prefer that he eat with his family!  I assume there is a kid's menu, but he would likely need to eat 4 kid's plates to fill up.  Will they make him a burger? (Quite possibly for 7 nights straight 🙄). 

I asked for REAL shrimp cocktail in the YC restaurant, and they could not accommodate this request on the seaside. They brought me petite salad shrimp in a very very spicy sauce. I thought I would never have sinus problems again after one bite.

• Like 1

On 12/31/2023 at 7:01 PM, Imalismom said:

I asked for REAL shrimp cocktail in the YC restaurant, and they could not accommodate this request on the seaside. They brought me petite salad shrimp in a very very spicy sauce. I thought I would never have sinus problems again after one bite.

What they usually serve is no less 'real' for being Italian and not American 🙂

The Marie Rose sauce they usually use is not made with horseradish and uses mayonnaise, so they may be less familiar with how much horseradish to add when making an American cocktail sauce, so another time perhaps ask them to serve the horseradish on the side so you can add it to your taste...

Have there been any changes to the YC Dinner menus for the Caribbean routes in the last 18 months? The last time we sailed Merav in 2022 for B2Bssss, and we recall the menus were the same from 2020 (we sailed early Feb right before things shut down)

Just curious if regular YCers have anything of note to share. TYVM 

11 hours ago, Fogfog said:

Have there been any changes to the YC Dinner menus for the Caribbean routes in the last 18 months? The last time we sailed Merav in 2022 for B2Bssss, and we recall the menus were the same from 2020 (we sailed early Feb right before things shut down)

Just curious if regular YCers have anything of note to share. TYVM 

Someone just posted them from a recent cruise on capt hudson page. 

On 1/7/2024 at 3:00 AM, kessdarln said:

Someone just posted them from a recent cruise on capt hudson page. 

Can you please direct me to who/what thread this is-- capt hudson? TYIA

If it is helpful to anyone, I've posted 17 days of Dinner menus in this thread:

This is from a transatlantic that began in Barcelona and ended in Miami so it's likely the menus are a mixture of what will be on both Europe and Caribbean menus.

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone seen the current YC Menu's for Divina since BCM;s post? 

We embark next week and trying to find the menu's that are being used for her sailings out of the USA.  BCM noted in her review that the menu was transition toward the end of their cruise but I have seen nothing since then regarding current dinner, or even lunch, menu's.

• 1 month later...
Posted (edited)
On 9/15/2023 at 1:31 PM, iwtobek said:

Are people still interested in this thread?

These were the menus on the MSC Seashore last week sailing in the Med. Sorry for the one in French I clicked out of habit the first days of our cruise.

Thanks for posting these. Do they use the same order on all sailings, or might they mix it up? We will be on Meraviglia next week and are trying to figure out if there's a night that we should book our free Diamond specialty meal when we get on the ship. Of course, we could always just use the free meal for lunch on a day that we don't care for the dinner menu and just have a light dinner.

Edited by MisterBill99

We just got off ship today.

Menus generally follow the same pattern-- from ship to ship.

Embarkation day etc

The is no gala/elegant night on short sailings.

When you embark, ask the maitre D for the menu of the night you want to use your Diamond perk. 

We did learn this week that not every specialty restaurant is available for the Diamond perk. This may vary ship to ship. We aren't certain if its a new policy or just ship variance

• 1 month later...