Medallionnet 4-Device Promotion ?

EV2008

As I was checking my booking I saw that Princess gave us another complimentary item it is Medallionet 4- Device, I just have no idea what that is, it says value is $164.89. Plus they gave us the promotion for 2 bottles of wine without me asking, I am a little speechless. Is this the norm for Princess to add things as a gift? I hope someone can let me know what that Medallionnet 4 Device is.

Thanks

It's part of the promo. They are giving you unlimited always-on Internet access and you can have up to 4 devices connected at the same time. The wine is also part of the current promo. Enjoy.

Edited by Thrak

1 minute ago, Thrak said:

It's part of the promo. They are giving you unlimited always-on Internet access and you can have up to 4 devices connected at the same time. The wine is also part of the current promo. Enjoy.

Thanks for your response, looks like I am racking up the freebies, I have on-board credit, upgrade location on cabin and free gratuities and now that, looking forward to the cruise, maybe I'll snag a cabin upgrade to a mini or a suite, one can hope.

39 minutes ago, EV2008 said:

As I was checking my booking I saw that Princess gave us another complimentary item it is Medallionet 4- Device, I just have no idea what that is, it says value is $164.89. Plus they gave us the promotion for 2 bottles of wine without me asking, I am a little speechless. Is this the norm for Princess to add things as a gift? I hope someone can let me know what that Medallionnet 4 Device is.

Thanks

If you look closely, you should have also received with the current Cyber Event promotion a free specialty restaurant dinner for everyone in your cabin.

2 hours ago, CruiseVA said:

Nice, I've never received these automatically, I've had to track & check & call if it was a better deal than my current booking (which it usally wasn't). Granted I do not use a TA.

I just booked another cruise  on Tuesday for 2021 ( Mexico Sea of Cortez) and got the four device WiFi, $300 OBC, free specialty dinner and two bottles of wine , plus we will get money from our FCD, then we are going To transfer it to our favorite TA and she always gives us either a significant reduction or a lot more OBC.   

6 hours ago, EV2008 said:

Thanks

6 hours ago, Thrak said:

These are part of the current promo. Did you book under the current promo or an earlier one?

If you booked under an earlier one, did you get switched to the current one?

9 hours ago, bobstheboy said:

In the UK we book a cruise and that is it, no changing or lower prices. It is so annoying that there is so much difference if you book in the USA. 

I don't mean to bring up a sore subject but are you bound by these same rules if you book through a US travel agent instead?  I'm just curious.  

3 minutes ago, Cruise Raider said:

That's too bad.  Sorry if I stirred the pot .. I really just had no idea.  

No, it's not your problem. It's crazy that the booking conditions are so different, no Sip and Sail or any other offers. Once we pay a deposit that is it, no cancelling without loss of deposit. Not just Princess, all cruise and holiday companies are the same.

3 hours ago, Cruise Raider said:

😥

That's terrible! 

Not really.  UK passengers have to buy UK tickets because UK laws require that they get travel insurance benefits not figured into the price of tickets sold in North America.

16 hours ago, caribill said:

These are part of the current promo. Did you book under the current promo or an earlier one?

If you booked under an earlier one, did you get switched to the current one?

I booked under a previous promotion, and found all these new promotion items, yes I also have 2 bottles of wine. I did not have to rebook or anything, like I said it was on my reservation, I didn't have to lift a finger, kinda happy about that.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I have also received the same promotion in my Princess Account.

However, when I looked on line to find more information about this, it says that the cruise ship that I am going on in February, won't receive Medallionnet 4-Device until April ?   Can anyone explain this, please ?

Many thanks :-)