Breakfast Takeout from "Free" Restaurants on Allure

taterules

11 minutes ago, LMaxwell said:

The one best set up for this is Park Cafe in Central Park.  They will have cut fruit in cups packaged to go; breakfast sandwiches easy to fit a couple on a plate.  MDR really not set up for "to go" orders.  

I totally agree Park Cafe is the best set up for food to go.

LOL, there is no such thing as a "pay restaurant" for breakfast and there is no such thing as "take out" on the ship.  If you want food, you just go fill up a plate, and choose where you sit......whether it is in the windjammer or other dining area, or in your room.....They don't have take out boxes. Honestly, I would rather just eat it there, and then relax on balcony instead of trying to balance plates on my lap and dealing with dirty dishes.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, AshleyDillo said:

Are there even any "pay" restaurants for breakfast?

Haven't seen one lately, other than room service.  Monarch used to have an extra cost option to get steak & eggs, but that did not last long.

5 minutes ago, Joseph2017China said:

LOL, there is no such thing as a "pay restaurant" for breakfast and there is no such thing as "take out" on the ship

Just making sure I didn't leave anything on the table when I had the dining package 😂

But they do have take out on the ships..Playmakers, Portside BBQ, Izumi sushi, Johnny Rockets all have to-go containers available now..and they will take to-go orders.  Even the specialty restaurants will do to-go orders if you ask..but they use real plates and room service lids.  Johnny Rockets is the one one that does breakfast..and it IS free..but the breakfast doesn't lend itself well to the cardboard to-go boxes they use for their burger and fries orders later in the day.

Edited by AshleyDillo