Must Have Dishes on Edge

charlielinda

We have sailed many times on Celebrity and there are a few must have dishes on the Reflection for me.  The Onion Soup, which I believe is on all the ships, is always amazing.  At Murano I love combining the Chateaubriand with the Lobster in Cream Sauce.  A must have dessert at Tuscan Grill is thee Pistachio Marble Creme Brulee.

On our upcoming cruise On the Edge we will be having dinner at the four main restaurants, along with Fine Cuts, Rooftop, and Eden.   Do you have a “must have” I should know about.  Thanks so much.  

It seems that when the MDR has Beef Wellington on the menu there is another dish I'd like. I'm not one to order two mains, so I'm conflicted. No more! Go to Normandie and have the Beef Tenderloin end Croute any night. So good! I loved the Normandie and Cyprus dining rooms. Tuscan (MDR) was also good, although I only ate there once or twice. I didn't like the Cosmopolitan styling as much.

One other note, check out Eden Cafe. I, and many other passengers, didn't discover it until late in the cruise.  Lighter breakfast and lunch, healthier options and great outdoor seating that was never crowded (some indoor seating near the cafe too, or find a seat in Eden). Also, a coffee bar if you'd like an espresso.  I would have eaten here everyday if I'd known.

Enjoy your cruise! The food on Edge was my favorite change.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Buckeye94 said:

One other note, check out Eden Cafe. I, and many other passengers, didn't discover it until late in the cruise.  Lighter breakfast and lunch, healthier options and great outdoor seating that was never crowded (some indoor seating near the cafe too, or find a seat in Eden). Also, a coffee bar if you'd like an espresso.  I would have eaten here everyday if I'd known.

Enjoy your cruise! The food on Edge was my favorite change.

Do you pay for breakfast and lunch in the Eden Cafe?