Searching all cruises by date

Javert1969

Hi,

Does the search engine on this site cruise critic include all major cruise lines, or if not can you recommend a site that does so?

Our main limitation on choosing a cruise is based on dates rather than anything else, so I'm looking for a site where I can see all cruises regardless of cruise line.  I have looked at several sites but it feels like either they exclude certain cruise lines, or they make it harder to select by individual dates.

cheers

2 hours ago, Javert1969 said:

Hi,

Does the search engine on this site cruise critic include all major cruise lines, or if not can you recommend a site that does so?

Our main limitation on choosing a cruise is based on dates rather than anything else, so I'm looking for a site where I can see all cruises regardless of cruise line.  I have looked at several sites but it feels like either they exclude certain cruise lines, or they make it harder to select by individual dates.

cheers

Have a look at www.cruisetimetables.com  You choose either an embarkation port or a port of call and then the date. Good luck 

• Like 1

yes, there is a site that does exactly what you are looking for. However, they also sell cruises and are therefore considered a TA so they can't be named. Only advise I can give you is to try searching google for cruise search websites and look for one that looks like it is good to go on vacations.

• Like 1

Yes, there are options out there but as sanger727 says, this website doesn't allow us to list travel agents by name or website so you'll have to google it. And I would also not rule out checking via two or more online agencies since each one has different add-ons to offer and you might find a deal that fits your needs better if you look at several sites.

We often sail out of the UK, so I have the cruise ship schedules of Southampton and Newcastle ports on my website- these are run by the ports, so each ship and its line is on there. The port you wish to use will probably have the same facility.

Edited by jocap
typo

I wish I could name the site on here that I use to check all cruises by date, as well as other things, but it is not allowed.  It is a great site we use often; we have booked with them but mostly use it to narrow down choices and see what a good sale price is.